Another UW QB Transfer

GM_Tood

07 5* recruit. A lot of promise.

08 redshirt

09 ruptured tendon in knee during WSU garbage time, out for season.

10 tore ACL

11 Fumbleitis.

I really hope he has a chance to do well at KU.

Would he be a jumior next year?

No I'm pretty sure the NCAA holds fast to the '4 years and 5 to use them.' His 2010 injury came in week 8 I think.

You can apply for a sixth year but they don't hand them out very often. Case Keenum is in his sixth year at this point. The main emphasis seems to be on academics. Anyone know what his GPA is?

He has already graduated from ND. If you transfer after graduating and study something different at your new school you don't have to sit out a season like other transfers.

07 5* recruit. A lot of promise.

08 redshirt

09 ruptured tendon in knee during WSU garbage time, out for season.

10 tore ACL

11 Fumbleitis.

I really hope he has a chance to do well at KU.

Would he be a jumior next year?

No I'm pretty sure the NCAA holds fast to the '4 years and 5 to use them.' His 2010 injury came in week 8 I think.

You can apply for a sixth year but they don't hand them out very often. Case Keenum is in his sixth year at this point. The main emphasis seems to be on academics. Anyone know what his GPA is?

He has already graduated from ND. If you transfer after graduating and study something different at your new school you don't have to sit out a season like other transfers.

Now that Kansas has Weis, that sounds like it could be another destination for Crist.

HB did you see Bielema at the Heisman Presentation last night?

He wasn't wearing the windbreaker!

That must have been an impostor than. Kind of like the stand-ins they have for the President.

Biels never leaves home without his trusty zip-up.

I don't doubt he employs body doubles. I hear Tim Brewster put a price out on his head...