No Twitter for Husker players?

I was looking at as more of a hard ass thing. Kids and this stuff is pretty amazing. You see 9-10 year olds texting, tweeting. Part of their life. I have never understood the texting, you pay for a mobile phone with unlimited minutes then type on a screen the size of a match box and it seems to go on endlessly. Maybe Morse code will come back who knows.

Polo, people have every right to make choices other than yours. My wife just literally hates Bo. She feels he has no place in college football. That he is a huge embarassment to the program and the reason recruiting is not going as well as hoped. His TV antics are her main complaint. She is a very intelligent woman, highly educated, and normally very forgiving. Not with Bo. It is not going to change. Rather than put up with the continual bitching we are not going. Headed to the Holiday Bowl, AGAIN!!! and to the Rose Bowl to cheer "On Wisconsin."

I think a more apporpriate sentence would read "His TV antics in 08,09, and 2010." There is no denying that he was much more subdued this year. None. Period.

Further, if that has no place in college football I'm oh so curious what this super smart lady thought of Bob Devaney's mouth. Right now, you're trying to have it both ways, you want kids to be able to text on their phones to get recruits, even after it was a cell phone that purportedly kicked off the whole T-Mart tirade thing that caused a coach meltdown on tv which caused your wife to hate him and send you to the Holiday Bowl this year. Yet you don't understand it at all and wish they wouldn't do it.

Even more further, you're taking your moral recititude high road to watch Texas, a team with a very loud vocal head coach prone to tantrum's, play Cal, a team with several boorish behaiving players, then up to Pasadena to see Oregon, a team with another high octane, yelly coach, and a team that had a guy sucker punch a player in the years where you couldn't forgive Bo's behavior, and Wisconsin, another team with a loud coach. I certainly hope you have the stomachs for it.

• Fire 2