Wisconsin's Chryst to Pitt

HuskerShark

Looks like your LB coach is going to Pitt too. And I've still heard Joe may go.

Bielema told reporters today at the Rose Bowl that Huxtable is staying.

Rudolph has already been named offensive line coach. Rumor has it Jay Norvell is a candidate for the offensive coordinator job.

Dear God. Jay Norvell ? Nice guy. . .good RC type as he's very detailed but I don't see why he keeps getting shots everywhere as OC. He's really just a life time position coach IMO. I'd let him work with my WR, QBs or RB's but I'm not sure I want him calling the plays. I don't think he has the imagination for it.

Looks like your LB coach is going to Pitt too. And I've still heard Joe may go.

Bielema told reporters today at the Rose Bowl that Huxtable is staying.

Rudolph has already been named offensive line coach. Rumor has it Jay Norvell is a candidate for the offensive coordinator job.

Looks like Huxtable is leaving again.

Also. . .as I said before. Still hearing about Rudolph.

"Both of Paul Chryst's coordinators at Pitt will be former Wisconsin Badger coaches.

"We have learned that Wisconsin linebackers coach Dave Huxtable will be the defensive coordinator at Pitt," FootballScoop.com tweeted.

Huxtable will join Bob Bobstad who was already named Pitt's offensive coordinator.

Huxtable may not be the Badgers' final defection to the Steel City.

"But if (Wisconsin head coach Brett) Bielema bypasses tight ends coach Joe Rudolph for the UW coordinator job, there is concern Rudolph might also leave for Pitt, according to multiple sources," Tom Mulhern and Andy Baggot of the Wisconsin State Journal reported. "Rudolph is close to Chryst and Bostad."

According to the State Journal, Bielema had discussed the open coordinator position with Oklahoma's co-offensive coordinator, Jay Norvell.