Is Kansas the only win left?

After the Mizzou and OU games I am just not convinced that we are any better than last year. I think we lose to K State in Lincoln (which is very sad to think about) and definitely to Colorado. We should be able to beat Kansas, emphasis on should. Sure we started out 4-0 but the Pitt game should have been a loss. We could easily be 5-4 right now looking at the possiblity of 6-6. But I think by the end of the season we will be 6-5. Crazy to think that NU would lose to Colorado,Mizzou,Oklahoma, K State, and Texas Tech in the SAME YEAR! :wtf

I think we beat KSU! we HAVE To.. that is my first game in Lincoln.. we can't be beat by KSU or I will NEVER hear the end of it from all the KSU fans here in Kansas!!

same here, we HAVE to win...I think kansas is going to be tougher than ksu will be for us...

:yeah

Kansas is a tossup. Its on the road, they have a very good D. Tough game for this team.

I honestly believe that the outcome of the KSU game depends directly on this weekends game against KU...

If NU wins, the pressure of the "bowl eligible" is off and they can relax and let it hang loose against KSU and NU will roll at home

If NU loses this weekend, I feel that BC and company will be so "tight" at home vs KSU, that we probably will not win.. the whole "bowl eligible" pressure will get to the big red, knowing that they are outmatched at CU

WE will be either 7-4 or 5-6....depending on the KU game

I dunno if anyone saw or heard about the KSU-CU game on saturday, but KSU isn't exactly a pushover. They took CU to the wire. I don't think any of the next 3 games are guaranteed losses or wins and I don't think everyone should pencil KSU in as a win for the simple fact that they have beat NU 5 of the 7 and 3 straight. CU has been proven to be vulnerable. NU can win all 3, could lose all 3. One thing is for damn sure, to have any chance of that, they can't spot 3 TD leads anymore and the O-Line needs to kick it into gear!

I dunno if anyone saw or heard about the KSU-CU game on saturday, but KSU isn't exactly a pushover. They took CU to the wire. I don't think any of the next 3 games are guaranteed losses or wins and I don't think everyone should pencil KSU in as a win for the simple fact that they have beat NU 5 of the 7 and 3 straight. CU has been proven to be vulnerable. NU can win all 3, could lose all 3. One thing is for damn sure, to have any chance of that, they can't spot 3 TD leads anymore and the O-Line needs to kick it into gear!

:yeah

Couldnt agree with you more! :thumbs

I honestly believe that the outcome of the KSU game depends directly on this weekends game against KU...

Agreed, but maybe not for the same reason. ;)

I would agree that KU will be tougher than KSU. When NU beats KU at home, the huskers will get a much needed shot of confidence. That momentum will carry over into the KSU game, giving NU a decisive win over KSU.

Win the next two games and yes, even the CU game is winnable.

NU17 (KU has a stout Defense, NU won't get the usual 24 points).

KU3 (NU has a defense too!)

JMO :horns2