Basic Fundamental Problems

One person put, we have no ability to fight back. We get down a few scores and we get low, we cant fight back. Problem after problem help and we dont have the ability or focus to get ourselves out of it. So we just crumble like a house of cars.

Two things.

One:

You were already proven wrong on this point before you even wrote it, which is truly an epic fail on your part.

Two, GIS for 'House of cars':

sarasota-house-of-cars-2.jpg

Looks pretty sturdy to me. Just sayin'.

We gave up two turnovers and [correct me if I'm wrong] didn't allow them to score. I said it earlier: 0 turnovers...17 points back on the board and Nebraska wins by the same margin that South Carolina did.

Technically, we had three turnovers and at least two of those led to points. The blocked, although not a fumble or int, is a turnover in my opinion that led to two points. And the fumble led directly to points as well. I don't remember what happened after the INT.

But I completely agree. You take away those three turnovers, Nebraska at the least puts up 7 points (assuming the extra point and two field goals) or the more likely scenario of 15 points (the extra point and two touchdowns). SC was struggling against our offense early.