Cocky talk

There was a lot of it, much of it was crazy, which is to be expected and you can see it on cockytalk, but still crazy. Check the game thread.

They are loaded on Vodka and Cocktaine

Well I was talking about here but you could fill New Jersey with the amount of trash that was talked on both sites.

I thought New Jersey was already full of trash? I don't think they could fit anymore as america's trash hole.

There was a lot of it, much of it was crazy, which is to be expected and you can see it on cockytalk, but still crazy. Check the game thread.

Well I was talking about here but you could fill New Jersey with the amount of trash that was talked on both sites.

I thought New Jersey was already full of trash? I don't think they could fit anymore as america's trash hole.

Scientists at Rutgers have developed a complex plasma-fusion-stacking method that looks to triple New Jersey's trash capacity over the next half decade. Just ask Walksalone, he'll tell you.

Wow where'd you find that? I've never seen this before.

The fact that Nebraska got their butts whooped in the 4th quarter shows very little; Nebraska's offense is not built to be successful in obvious passing situations. You're crazy if you think SoCar outplayed Nebraska in the first half, when both teams were allowed to do what they wanted offensively. The c$%ks were on the lucky side of 10 points which drastically changed the way the game was played. I would consider those 10 points to be outliers

Carolina did win the game, but saying they're a much better team than Nebraska is probably a stretch. The reason Nebraska was playing catch-up in the fourth quarter was primarily due to outlier events, rather than the play of the c$%ks.

She may be from SC but she didn't go here. She went to App St. which requires a 2.0 GPA to get into.

The fact that Nebraska got their butts whooped in the 4th quarter shows very little; Nebraska's offense is not built to be successful in obvious passing situations. You're crazy if you think SoCar outplayed Nebraska in the first half, when both teams were allowed to do what they wanted offensively. The c$%ks were on the lucky side of 10 points which drastically changed the way the game was played. I would consider those 10 points to be outliers

Ok but SC also got to Nebraska's 1 and didn't score anything. So what? And it was 16-13 at the half and for a long time in the 2nd half, when was Nebraska in obvious passing situations. Did Nebraska even score after the 1st QT?

She may be from SC but she didn't go here. She went to App St. which requires a 2.0 GPA to get into.

Yeah, but she's still blazing hot.

Yeah after that bomb of an answer she still finished 3rd so she must've done really well in other areas.

Yeah but she is a blonde so the judges already expected a dumbshit answer.

Carolina did win the game, but saying they're a much better team than Nebraska is probably a stretch. The reason Nebraska was playing catch-up in the fourth quarter was primarily due to outlier events, rather than the play of the c$%ks.

Outliers!?!?! hahahah! We play football that utilizes passing and catching, I didn't know there was an exception to the rule that states if a play is for too many yards it's a fluke.... C'mon, the deep ball is used by so many teams in the NCAA and NFL, and for Pete's sake, you knew it was coming b/c we're Coached by Steve Spurrier. He coined the Fun 'n Gun spread offense.

The "4th quarter shows very little"?!?! Really, how many quarters do y'all usually play? As a team that's 11-2, who won 4 or 5 games this year in the 4th quarter, I'm from the school of thought that the 4th quarter matters a whole hell of a lot. NU just got caught in the quicksand, USC capitalized on the mistakes and USC made their own great plays.

Yeah, but she's still blazing hot.

Yeah after that bomb of an answer she still finished 3rd so she must've done really well in other areas.

Yeah but she is a blonde so the judges already expected a dumbshit answer.

Totally, I mean, seriously, she really bombed that question, and to finish 3rd after that...I'm sure her bathing suit and "talent" events were...breathtaking.

Ok but SC also got to Nebraska's 1 and didn't score anything. So what? And it was 16-13 at the half and for a long time in the 2nd half, when was Nebraska in obvious passing situations. Did Nebraska even score after the 1st QT?

To clarify, the outlier 10 points I am referring to are the blocked PAT and the Hail Mary. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like those events have more to do with luck than football skills. If it was mostly skills/talent related, then it would probably occur more in games.

That said, SoCar's missed field goal IS a skills issue. So was Nebraska's. So was Nebraska's other turnovers in the redzone. I'm not one to play the "This could have gone our way but it didn't card", but I am one to play the "Wow that doesn't happen much in the game of football, that's an outlier" card.

And feel free to extend my first half argument to the third quarter, as well as slightly into the fourth. Neither team scored in the third quarter, so while Nebraska didn't put up points, their defense held firm. The third quarter was pretty neutral for the two teams, which is why I'd still give Nebraska the edge on the first three quarters. It was the time when Nebraska abandoned the run that SoCar began to dominate.