The DUH-Stick

Exactly knapp. And Ronz? dude? What up? NU would've destroyed Brian Griese and Michigan that year. Did you see what our D did to Manning? They had to pull Peyton Manning and put in Tee Martin just to keep him alive. Gotta seriously wonder about any supposed Husker fan who tries to claim Michigan won the 97 title. I am speechless.

NU destroyed Peyton Manning. Michigan needed help from the clock keeper to hold off Ryan Leaf. Any questions?

Exactly knapp. And Ronz? dude? What up? NU would've destroyed Brian Griese and Michigan that year. Did you see what our D did to Manning? They had to pull Peyton Manning and put in Tee Martin just to keep him alive. Gotta seriously wonder about any supposed Husker fan who tries to claim Michigan won the 97 title. I am speechless.

NU destroyed Peyton Manning. Michigan needed help from the clock keeper to hold off Ryan Leaf. Any questions?

Apparently reading is optional for you? I used the AP poll because it has a 50 year history. Sorry that somehow, intellectual concepts are too much for some on here.

After decades of frustration, TO created a perfect storm for 5 seasons that simply will NEVER be repeated by anyone again. We have to move on and realize that hopefully in the next 15 years BO can create a perfect storm, too. Meanwhile, we gotta settle for some 3 or 4 loss seasons.

In the 70's Nebraska played in 2 National Title Games, 80's they played in 1 National Title Game, 90's they played in 4 National Title Games, 2000's they played in 1 National Title Game. Let that sink in a little bit. They have played in at least 1 Title Game every decade since the 70's. Nebraska was good WAY BEFORE THE 90's.

You're basically saying that Nebraska fans should wait another 15 years to possibly play in a National Title game? That's 2027. You're telling me Nebraska should go from 2001 to 2027 without playing for a National Title? 26 years? Almost 3 decades? When they have played in a title game every decade since the 60's.

Sorry, you are wrong. I HAVE WAY HIGHER EXPECTATIONS THAN THIS. NEBRASKA IS BETTER THAN THIS.

Why don't more people think like this? And why as a Nebraska fan would you want to think any other way? Thank you