Worst Mom Ever...

TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama coach Nick Saban was accused last week of offering a "job" to Victoria Lowery, a prospective Alabama student who three months ago became the girlfriend of Geismar (La.) Dutchtown High football recruit Landon Collins.

On Monday, April Justin, Collins' mother, spoke at length with al.com newspapers to clarify the allegation and other lingering questions.

Justin went on to describe the job she alleges Saban promised Victoria as a liaison or hostess-type job, one where she would work directly with Alabama recruits.

Saban had pre-existing ties to the Lowery family, Justin said. He knows Victoria's mother, Annette Jackson-Lowery, a former LSU women's basketball player and a girls' basketball coach at Dutchtown where Collins and Victoria are students.

"There's accusations saying (Annette's) going to hand feed Landon to Saban and that basically my son is following her daughter, which is a lie," Justin said. "Since his junior year, when we first visited, we fell in love with the (Alabama) campus.

LINK

Now the mom is saying Saban orchestrated her son's recruitment by giving his girlfriend a cushy job with the University. I could see that.

TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama coach Nick Saban was accused last week of offering a "job" to Victoria Lowery, a prospective Alabama student who three months ago became the girlfriend of Geismar (La.) Dutchtown High football recruit Landon Collins.

On Monday, April Justin, Collins' mother, spoke at length with al.com newspapers to clarify the allegation and other lingering questions.

Justin went on to describe the job she alleges Saban promised Victoria as a liaison or hostess-type job, one where she would work directly with Alabama recruits.

Saban had pre-existing ties to the Lowery family, Justin said. He knows Victoria's mother, Annette Jackson-Lowery, a former LSU women's basketball player and a girls' basketball coach at Dutchtown where Collins and Victoria are students.

"There's accusations saying (Annette's) going to hand feed Landon to Saban and that basically my son is following her daughter, which is a lie," Justin said. "Since his junior year, when we first visited, we fell in love with the (Alabama) campus.

LINK

Now the mom is saying Saban orchestrated her son's recruitment by giving his girlfriend a cushy job with the University. I could see that.

And watch the NCAA do nothing...