'Human Barbie' Gives 7-Year-Old Daughter Liposuction Voucher

ht_poppy_sarah_human_barbie_burge_ll_120105_wblog.jpg

'Human Barbie' Gives 7-Year-Old Daughter Liposuction Voucher

By Mikaela Conley | ABC News – Thu, Jan 5, 2012

The UK's self-proclaimed "Human Barbie" gave her 7-year-old daughter an unusual stocking stuffer this Christmas: a £7,000 voucher for liposuction. The holiday gift was a follow-up to Poppy's most recent birthday present from her mum: A £6,000 voucher for breast augmentation.

'She asks for surgery all the time. She wants to look good and lipo is one of those procedures that will always come in handy," 51-year-old Sarah Burge told the UK's Daily Mail. "I see these vouchers as investing in her future, like saving money for her education."

Last year Burge, who says she taught her daughter how to pole dance when the girl was 6, defended giving her daughter a breast augmentation voucher when she told Closer Magazine, "Poppy begged me for a boob job, so I gave her the voucher so she can have it after she's 16, when it's legal. If she develops naturally big boobs, she can have something else done with it."

LINK

Boy, that 7-year old really could use some liposuction. /jk