Spring Game Tix - when do they go on sale?

Spring game tickets go on sale Wednesday

The Red-White spring game will be held on April 14. Kickoff is at 1 p.m.

If the spring game is an annual event for you, consider this a public service announcement: Tickets will go on sale next Wednesday, starting at 8 a.m.

It's $15 for club seats (limited availability), $10 for reserved tickets, $5 for faculty and staff and free for students, though students still need to secure a ticket.

You can purchase tickets online at Huskers.com or by calling 1-800-8-BIG RED.

Last year's scrimmage drew a crowd of 66,784. The ticket office will probably need to be fully staffed Wednesday. Nebraska has sold more than 25,000 tickets to the spring game on the first sales day each of the past three years.

Hopefully I can get East this year so I can tailgate longer. I've gotten stuck in South the last two years and have had to sneak over to East, but they finally starting checking at the NW game. It was the first of many terrible things to happen to me that day..

Very much agreed. I am sick of waiting in shifts for South.

East will allow me much more time to drink and park cars on my lawn.

Hopefully I can get East this year so I can tailgate longer. I've gotten stuck in South the last two years and have had to sneak over to East, but they finally starting checking at the NW game. It was the first of many terrible things to happen to me that day..

Where is your lawn?

Where is your lawn?

Down by N. 9th and Y.