Visitors for this week and weekend

N Zone

Well for the most part all is quiet in Mecca. Which is usually the case on Saturday. Tomorrow news will begin to bubble to the surface.

Only real word is that the recruits were seen outside of Cook, and were heard complaining about the weather. No surprise here.

My thoughts are that if McCoy and Billups are offered, they will be N. Rock, Coley, and Rory Johnson will be tough gets. Jordan Adams is more likely, and of course we already have Bradenburgh.

Another still on the fence is T Nunn. And his services became even more valuable when G Hatchett decomm'd. Its b/t us and Wisconsin, and he will probably wait until signing day or later to decide. I'd say Nunn will go Red when ink finally hits paper, as in Big Red. I would think that if he were going Wis, he would have commited by now. He said he felt more comfortable with Wis, but that was before Call and Gill came to town. Now something else seems to be on his mind - and his heart. And I think his and his Mom's hearts are with Nebraska and Savior Gill.

Just my opinion. What do you guys think?