I have a question

chuckd

I like callahan and was a raiders fan before and after his two year stay. I was shocked when he was hired but if he were fired... I would definately want a defensive minded guy... how cool would it be to get someone like Butkis in here? if he doesn't want the job I would definately have no qualms about doin it...but not for pud :dumdum

You're right. We need someone like Frank Beamer to make us the Blackshirts again. After all, offense wins games but defense wins championships.

Formerfan, i have proved my point. You are here just to be negative and your hatred for Pederson is spilling over to the coaching staff. That's all it is. 

You have proven nothing but your own ignorance. You have no leg to stand on, no way to refute what I say, so you act like you are trying to take the high road. Youve never let a little thing like the truth get in the way of a good story before, why would you now?? What a joke! Like I have said hundreds of times in the past, I was behind pud when he said he wanted to bring NU back to the elite, and if firing FS and getting a good coach would do it, I was all for it.

What pissed me off was the lies, the butchering of the search/hiring process, and the last straw was hiring a bad coach who just got fired for going 4-12 and having a mutiny at his last job. Get it :dumdum

Amazing how you have an excuse for everything. Your excuses are becoming a broken record and  dedhoarse

If you want to talk excuses, how about "He doesnt have HIS players" "He doesnt have HIS system in place" "He had injury problems" "The PLAYERS didnt buy in"........yadda, yadda, yadda...... :wacko: When the same problems follow him from job to job to job, maybe the problem isnt the hundreds or thousands of players....maybe since HE is the common denominator, he is the problem :blink:

If i had my pick and Callahan wasn't the head coach, i would have chosen him.

Just shows how little you know, or you are not telling the truth. billy c wasnt available until he got canned some 2 months after the FS firing, and a host of people turned pud down.

So you would have chosen a coach that just led his team one of the worst turnarounds in league history and had a player revolt???? :dumdum With your track record, it wouldnt suprise me. :thumbs

But look what pud has delivered us.....10-9 after FS. Wow, that's not mediocre, what an upgrade :wacko:

No more questions your honor. The defense rests. The witness has manipulated evidence and continues to show ignorance after ignorance and we should excuse him from the bench before his idiocy and stupidity infects the rest of the jury.

In case you don't know what idiocy is (and i am sure you dont), here is a web definition for you link

In case you don't know what idiocy is (and i am sure you dont), here is a web definition for you link

I certainly know what it means, you :dumdum display it on this board every day!

I wont be taking definition lessons from a guy who doesnt know the difference between "managed" and "averaged" :thumbs

BTW, how did your "first choice" for head coach do today??? If the defense rested on that, it would be a slam-dunk conviction.