Kansas game.....what will happen?

This game will be interesting, bound to be a close one. I think the key to the game is winning the turnover battle. Giving one of these teams the short field will be advantageous in what should be a low-scoring affair.

If we don't get down early in this one, which we shouldn't against a poorous offense, we should be able to concentrate more on the running game instead of airing it out all of the time. If we can generate some yards and first downs on the ground, we should have them set up for some playaction. Taylor needs to feed it around to everyone like he did against Iowa State and we should be in good shape.

I think the Blackshirts are getting overlooked in this match-up because of their performances in the last few weeks. I have to admit, despite a bad game plan against the Brad Smith Tigers and a couple long runs by Peterson las week, this is still a pretty good defense. If the line gets back to its sacking ways, then we can make Swanson make some mistakes and possibly cause some fumbles.

Overall, I like our chances if we hold on to the ball, run the ball a little, and pressure Swanson.

Everything points to the fact that we shouldn't be able to run the ball at all on KU, and should start out of the gate passing all over the place. Then again, just when I think I know what we should do BC does just about the opposite. :bang

So, I'm predicting we are going to come out of the gate and jam the ball right down their throat. And that it will work because we've been practicing it against our 1s this week.

In a classic 3 yards and a cloud of dust slugfest - NU wins 21 - 10, with our first 200+ yd rushing game, and Ross gets about 125 of those.

Considering both defenses are pretty good and both offenses really suck, whoever scores more points on defense or special teams wins the game. My prediction, we get down early we're screwed again. If we go behind 10 points or more and Cally starts winging the ball, I expect Taylor to end up on his back at least 6 times and throw 2 or more pics. If we jump ahead and can run the ball, we win the game plain and simple!

This game will be interesting, bound to be a close one. I think the key to the game is winning the turnover battle. Giving one of these teams the short field will be advantageous in what should be a low-scoring affair.

If we don't get down early in this one, which we shouldn't against a poorous offense, we should be able to concentrate more on the running game instead of airing it out all of the time. If we can generate some yards and first downs on the ground, we should have them set up for some playaction. Taylor needs to feed it around to everyone like he did against Iowa State and we should be in good shape.

I think the Blackshirts are getting overlooked in this match-up because of their performances in the last few weeks. I have to admit, despite a bad game plan against the Brad Smith Tigers and a couple long runs by Peterson las week, this is still a pretty good defense. If the line gets back to its sacking ways, then we can make Swanson make some mistakes and possibly cause some fumbles.

Overall, I like our chances if we hold on to the ball, run the ball a little, and pressure Swanson.

I agree with you completely. I'm going to say 42-17 Nebraska :cheers