Tim and the Animal Done, Todd N Tyler in on the Blaze.

Todd does seem to be pretty much irrelevant to the show. Tyler dominates conversation, asks the better questions, and overall drives the conversation better.

I had totally forgotten about Donny Dodge. When did he leave the show? I didn't listen to them for about ten years, and only started up again recently because of Evans.

Todd does seem to be pretty much irrelevant to the show. Tyler dominates conversation, asks the better questions, and overall drives the conversation better.

I had totally forgotten about Donny Dodge. When did he leave the show? I didn't listen to them for about ten years, and only started up again recently because of Evans.

Donnie has been gone for quite a few years now. I couldn't tell you the exact year. I think he left to become a fireman in Omaha. I'm sure the pay at Z92 for his position helped influence his decision. It was kind of odd when he left. At the time he was in on the conversations a lot. It almost seemed like he contributed as much or more then Todd did and when he did it was always more funny. It also sounded like there was some friction between Donnie and Todd. I wonder if at the time Donnie wanted to become the third guy and Todd didn't want him to have anything to do with it so Donnie split. If you listen early in the mornings, Donnie will still call in on occasion with something funny and Tyler will laugh and Todd is silent. To be honest Tyler and Donnie would have been a better show then Todd and Tyler. Yea, I am still trying to figure out the purpose of Todd on that show.

• 1 month later...

The biggest problem is their programming is syndicated, so you get the "pleasure" of hearing the Chili Peppers or the Foo Fighters or Nicklecrap 6 times a day.

I listen to the River(89.7) out of Council Tucky. Not syndicated and play music that isn't quite mainstream and play stuff that wouldn't hit the Blaze airwaves for another 4 months. And I love the Nothing But Covers nooner on Fridays.

Wow, 89.7 the River is still going, eh? Used to know a girl that was a DJ and, by her admission, ran the place out there for a while.

Nice girl, but radio people are a pretty clique-heavy lot. Not a lot of room for newcomers.