Is there a chance...

T_O_Bull

The Husker Woemen's BB team can finish out the men's schedule? We might win a couple more.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I realize you are being sarcastic when you say this. But I always find it funny when people talk about women playing men in basketball. A fairly good high school boys team--say the #1 team in the state of Nebraska--could beat any women's team on the planet. This includes women's college teams, pros, olympic teams, etc.

(I wonder what sort of beehive I kicked with *that* statement. :lol:)

I would put money on the womens 2009-2010 team with Kelsey Griffin & co. to beat any of the class A boys teams in the state.

I wouldn't. Have you seen Omaha Central play?

I got stuck in one of these debates a year or two ago. Maybe some of these guys have daughters playing and they really want to believe girls can be competitive with guys... that's the only reason I can come up with for these guys thinking the way they do. Anyway, I agree with Darkhorse. They could outrun those girls WITHOUT question, outjump them WITHOUT question, and most likely outshoot them. Sounds to me like a good recipe to win....

I'm willing to bet anything that this team wins their first round game in the conference tournament.

I will take that bet.

I will too. But only if it's a car or house title, or a year's supply of beer. I don't want your children if you have them.