Is there a chance...

T_O_Bull

The Husker Woemen's BB team can finish out the men's schedule? We might win a couple more.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I realize you are being sarcastic when you say this. But I always find it funny when people talk about women playing men in basketball. A fairly good high school boys team--say the #1 team in the state of Nebraska--could beat any women's team on the planet. This includes women's college teams, pros, olympic teams, etc.

(I wonder what sort of beehive I kicked with *that* statement. :lol:)

Sorry MRK thats just not going to happen. The Huskers will have to play a high seed Probably Mich St. or OSU, one and done good bye SADler.

T_O_B

G>B>R

The highest seed they'll play in the first round is 5th. 1-4 get a first round bye.

You're right they need 16 for a bracket. I still don't think they have much of a chance. Indiana, Purdue and Northwestern are at this time slated to get Dance invites.

T_O_B

G>B>R

Sorry MRK thats just not going to happen. The Huskers will have to play a high seed Probably Mich St. or OSU, one and done good bye SADler.

T_O_B

G>B>R

The highest seed they'll play in the first round is 5th. 1-4 get a first round bye.

You're right they need 16 for a bracket. I still don't think they haqve much of a chance. Indiana, Purdue and Northwestern are at this time slated to get Dance invites.

T_O_B

G>B>R

dunno about that one..

Been hearing predictions that the B1G will get 7 spots in the Dance and those three would be the 5th, 6th and 7th.

T_O_B

G>B>R

They're right on the bubble, depending where you look they are first 4 in or first 4 out. When it comes to selection Sunday they select teams, they won't go in and say 'alright give us the top 7 teams in the B1G'. They have a shot, but they need to win between now and then.

The Husker Woemen's BB team can finish out the men's schedule? We might win a couple more.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I realize you are being sarcastic when you say this. But I always find it funny when people talk about women playing men in basketball. A fairly good high school boys team--say the #1 team in the state of Nebraska--could beat any women's team on the planet. This includes women's college teams, pros, olympic teams, etc.

I would put money on the womens 2009-2010 team with Kelsey Griffin & co. to beat any of the class A boys teams in the state.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I would put money on the womens 2009-2010 team with Kelsey Griffin & co. to beat any of the class A boys teams in the state.

I wouldn't. Have you seen Omaha Central play?

• Fire 1