Husker Football Replay tonight

I still have this game saved onto my DVR along with the Washington, Michigan State, Penn State, and Iowa games :)

From personal experience; that doesn't leave much room for other programming. :rolleyes:

I have every Nebraska win from last season and the Northwestern game and the bowl game, plus the classic games they showed on BTN last July, like the 1997 championship, the Miami game, etc. I think I have a total of ten games, plus about a week's worth of Daily Show, Colbert, Tosh.0 and The Soup. You need to get a bigger DVR!

Actually I forgot that we also had a season of South Park, a season of the Office, some American Chopper, my roommates lame virtual girlfirend or whatever show that was on comedy central for a season, Some Top Gear, and other random crap. Plus 3 games recorded an hour over and the BigXII championship. So really not that bad, I just want MORE and it gets tough to decide what you want to delete some times.

Actually I forgot that we also had a season of South Park, a season of the Office, some American Chopper, my roommates lame virtual girlfirend or whatever show that was on comedy central for a season, Some Top Gear, and other random crap. Plus 3 games recorded an hour over and the BigXII championship. So really not that bad, I just want MORE and it gets tough to decide what you want to delete some times.

Not to derail this into a DVR thread, but you're right - they need to provide more space.

Another thing that irks me is, my TWC DVR took a crap about a year ago and I had to take it in. They absolutely refused to transfer content from my old machine to the new one, so I lost several games and some good shows that I hadn't watched yet.

Monopolies suck.

• Fire 1