How Urban Meyer destroyed Florida Football

Excel

It's not Ohio State's fault that they dominated the last ten years. It's Penn State's, Michigan's, Sparty's, Iowa's and Wisconsin's. You can't be down on them for winning. You have to go beat them.

I hope Hoke leads Michigan back to prominence. I hope Bielema has Wiscy on an upward trend. I hope Meyer keeps OSU winning. I hope that the overall strength of the B1G is high for the next decade - and I hope Nebraska beats 'em all.

There's no glory in beating weak teams. Let's build this conference into something formidable, and then let's go beat the hell out of everyone in our bowl games.

I could not agree more. Well said. Wishing a program in the conference to fall is bad for the overall conference. I despise Michigan as much any tOSU fan, but I by no-means wish their program to fall; it would be bad for the rivalry and the conference. What happened at Penn State, is just sad on so many levels, but again, I wish no ill on the program. Now Wisconsin on the other hand...lol just kidding.

The whole country does not respect the B1G, we need to fight like cats and dogs among ourselves, but rally together to get this proud conference back to the top!

On that note I think we can all agree. I am so sick of disappointing bowl seasons, for once I'd like to see Big Ten teams just go out and dominate.