Ohio State vs. NU

Wilson was the reason for your season.

Ok mister never-watched-Wisconsin-football-before-2011.

Not trying to be an a$$. If you want to go there, let's compare Hypesman winners, National championships etc..... You are correct prior to NU joining I had a strong dislike for the B1G. No true conference championship, but automatic BCS qualifier schools like Michicken, Ohio State and Penn State etc... Y'all have been nationally relevant significantly less time than we have been irrelevant.

There ya go.

Talk about insecurity, say one thing and the whole thread gets derailed. I mean, who brought up Wisconsin in this thread? Not I said this guy.

• Fire 1

Not trying to be an a$$. If you want to go there, let's compare Hypesman winners, National championships etc..... You are correct prior to NU joining I had a strong dislike for the B1G. No true conference championship, but automatic BCS qualifier schools like Michicken, Ohio State and Penn State etc... Y'all have been nationally relevant significantly less time than we have been irrelevant.

There ya go.

Talk about insecurity, say one thing and the whole thread gets derailed. I mean, who brought up Wisconsin in this thread? Not I said this guy.

If you read my initial comments concerning Wilson, they were not off base or negative hence the "kid could ball and would loved to have had NU have him" comments.

Not insecure at all. I am happy for your success. I wish all of the B1G teams could hang with the other conferences. Until the calibre of the teams (NU included) improves, the B1G, like the old Big XII will be an also ran to the SEC. NU brings an incredibly prestigious team to the B1G. A fact I am proud of. A fact the two of their teams continuously rank as the best ever in college football. One of the greatest in Tommie to ever play the game etc..... Again I am a proud Husker fan and am anxious for us to return to relevance.

My dislike for some of the schools goes way back. Unsure of your age, but possibly before you were born. You guys have Barry (former Husker) and a plus in my book. He plays and recruits like NU under TO, another plus.

There ya go.

If you read my initial comments concerning Wilson, they were not off base or negative hence the "kid could ball and would loved to have had NU have him" comments.

Not insecure at all. I am happy for your success. I wish all of the B1G teams could hang with the other conferences. Until the calibre of the teams (NU included) improves, the B1G, like the old Big XII will be an also ran to the SEC. NU brings an incredibly prestigious team to the B1G. A fact I am proud of. A fact the two of their teams continuously rank as the best ever in college football. One of the greatest in Tommie to ever play the game etc..... Again I am a proud Husker fan and am anxious for us to return to relevance.

My dislike for some of the schools goes way back. Unsure of your age, but possibly before you were born. You guys have Barry (former Husker) and a plus in my book. He plays and recruits like NU under TO, another plus.

I wasn't talking about you in particular, more Foppa (no surprise there) and Huskerfowler who are so quick to rag on another person's team without provocation.

I've said enough nice things about NU and don't feel like repeating them here...and I've handled the Barry thing.

Sour grapes from my trip to Madison, not the loss but the overall experience which im not going to go into ...again. Just hate Wisconsin now, nothing against you but i will always rag on them for as long as we are in the Big 10. :wasted

Since your pretty much the only Wisky fan on here throughout the whole year, your just going to have to take it and like it..lol