New topic...WOW..National image

Wow, there are alot of "interesting posts" out there, I cant keep up :blink: It seems like alot of people are pretty pissed :steam

On a side not, Jime Rome is ripping billy c right now..."NU has hit rock bottom"

Watched "Harrahs" with fat Trav last night, and both Clester Johnson and Rob Z. are pissed, man they are ripping the program right now. I cant wait to see what Damon Benning has to say.

Haters.....they HATE the program....oh wait...they all played for NU.....Clester said that alot of his former teammates are just dumbfounded right now about the program.

Sad....... :wtf

Wow, there are alot of "interesting posts" out there, I cant keep up :blink: It seems like alot of people are pretty pissed :steam

On a side not, Jime Rome is ripping billy c right now..."NU has hit rock bottom"

Watched "Harrahs" with fat Trav last night, and both Clester Johnson and Rob Z. are pissed, man they are ripping the program right now. I cant wait to see what Damon Benning has to say.

Haters.....they HATE the program....oh wait...they all played for NU.....Clester said that alot of his former teammates are just dumbfounded right now about the program.

Sad....... :wtf

Hey Former quick question have you ever posted anything positive about this staff. Our are you just so pissed peddy fired solich that it has blinded with rage that you target to he staff. Every post I have seen from you has been I told you they suck or we suck or the coaching staff won't do this or won't play to the strength of the players. All your posts have been laced with distaste for the coaches. just a question GBR

Hey Former quick question have you ever posted anything positive about this staff. Our are you just so pissed peddy fired solich that it has blinded with rage that you target to he staff.

Since there is not much positive about the staff, no. I did say that wags did a good job last year, but this year, he should be questioning his job.

As for the rest of your assumption, I have said HUNDREDS of times, smart guy :dumdum , Frank is gone, best of luck to him. I dont really care. Im pissed because pud fired a pretty good coached, lied and promised us a great coach, and then hired a worse one than what we had before.

But at least the team is making PROGRESS...... :wacko:

Cant wait to hear the pud show tonight, if he has the gonads to show <_<

Hey Former quick question have you ever posted anything positive about this staff. Our are you just so pissed peddy fired solich that it has blinded with rage that you target to he staff.

Since there is not much positive about the staff, no. I did say that wags did a good job last year, but this year, he should be questioning his job.

As for the rest of your assumption, I have said HUNDREDS of times, smart guy :dumdum , Frank is gone, best of luck to him. I dont really care. Im pissed because pud fired a pretty good coached, lied and promised us a great coach, and then hired a worse one than what we had before.

Dude with assumptions you sure do have alot of them. like this set of coaches won't be able to get it done. So if Solich was such a great coach which you stated why did he only land a job at ohio why did all the major coll. pass him up. Again I ask where is all the great oline talent that solich recruited which was his job as being a great coach! hell even the current players were saying that last year they were taking all the snaps on the dline cause there was no depth on the team. But I guess that doesn't matter cause it is just the coaches suck. At least look at the whole picture instead of looking at just one aspect. I can agree that the d has came out flat in the first quater coaches need to motivate better. BUT they are not out on the field we can call the best play but if players fall down miss a block or just miss execution the best coach looks like a fool. GBR

Just a little personal antectode on the topic here. I was at the UNLV-BYU game in Vegas on Saturday. Some UNLV fans were behind me, and I heard one say to the other: "Did you see Nebraska...the lost to KANSAS!" It was in an unbelieving tone. I couldn't tell if it was a 'they've really hit bottom' statement or a 'wow I can't believe Kansas pulled that off' statement. And I didn't have the strength to talk to him about it.

Yup, people hate what NU is doing. Always have always will. What doyou expect when there are still people out there upset that Osborne retired? We're pushing a decade with that one folks.

Jim Rome ripping on someone. OH NOOOOZZZ!!!! That's what that midget get's paid to do.

Let's just fire everyone. If we do that, we will be back on top in a month. No problem. This stuff is so easy I don't see why people don't get it! :sarcasm

Dude with assumptions you sure do have alot of them. like this set of coaches won't be able to get it done. So if Solich was such a great coach which you stated why did he only land a job at ohio why did all the major coll. pass him up. Again I ask where is all the great oline talent that solich recruited which was his job as being a great coach! hell even the current players were saying that last year they were taking all the snaps on the dline cause there was no depth on the team. But I guess that doesn't matter cause it is just the coaches suck. At least look at the whole picture instead of looking at just one aspect. I can agree that the d has came out flat in the first quater coaches need to motivate better. BUT they are not out on the field we can call the best play but if players fall down miss a block or just miss execution the best coach looks like a fool. GBR

Obviously, you havnet been paying attention. I have said that FS wasnt a great recruiter, and I never said he was a great coach. Alot of FS oline recruits didnt pan out, for whatever reason.

But, as billy c is proving being a good recruiter and a good coach are 2 separate things.

Let's just fire everyone. If we do that, we will be back on top in a month. No problem. This stuff is so easy I don't see why people don't get it! :sarcasm

Are you insuating that I have said that recently?? If so, Id like to know where??

Frankly, Im at a loss. If NU fires billy c, how far does that set them back?? How long can we let him do what he does best, and how low will the program sink?? Rock and a hardplace........ <_<

Let's just fire everyone. If we do that, we will be back on top in a month. No problem. This stuff is so easy I don't see why people don't get it!  :sarcasm

Are you insuating that I have said that recently?? If so, Id like to know where??

Frankly, Im at a loss. If NU fires billy c, how far does that set them back?? How long can we let him do what he does best, and how low will the program sink?? Rock and a hardplace........ <_<

No, I'm not saying you said that.

It's the feeling I get from talking to people. People who don't see the large picture. The picture that, ok, we fire them. What happens then? Who's going to coach? What happens to the current players? What if you don't like the new staff because they too aren't into satisfying your insatiable craving for instant gratification? Fire them too? Then who in God's name would come coach here?

Forget all about the assumptions, let's look at the facts. BC is 27 and 28 I believe as a head coach after a two year stint at the Raiders where he was fired and year and a half or so at NU. I can't remember the record of the Raiders before BC's HC career began, but I do know they made the playoffs and I believe they played in the AFC title game. They had a winning record. NU had a winning record as well before BC.

If BC became HC after two losing years and built them back up, 27 and 28 may not look too bad. However, this isn't the case. You can dispute the assumptions all you want, but after reaching the Super Bowl the Raiders had the worst record next year of any team after making the Super Bowl. This is a fact.

We gave TO over 20 years to bring home the hardware. We gave Solich 6 years to bring home the hardware. We give BC how many years? Welcome to the new era!

Cally WILL GIT 'R DONE!! Just ain't goin' to happen soon. It will take TIME! :)

I used to believe that too but come on. Its over. This is not going to work. HIs offense I'll grant you takes a long time to "install", but its quite clear that this team has quit. Nebraska had no business being on that field midway through the 3rd quarter on. A 72 yard run up the gut? KU gained 97 yards in one game against OU! Never mind the first safety I can remember since ASU dropped Frost to end the streak. At least ASU was good that year. And all of these promises of talent on the way and patience has fallen flat.

Fact.

NU can not run the ball

Fact.

The OL is quite possibly worse than De La Salle High School's OL

Fact.

Because a first down would now be cause to bring down the goalposts, the defense can never recover and gets stepped on. Not that they do much in the first half mind you, how many weeks have the opponent scored on its opening drive?

Fact.

Every week, Callahan finds a new way to embarass this team, either with his teams inept play or by his own infantile actions.

I'll say it I defended Callahan ever since I was on this board. I was an idiot. I no longer trust him to rebuild this team. He did however, succeed to blow it up in less than two years. Honestly what is next year going to prove? That USC and TExas could hang 100 on us? If we can't muster more than 34 yds on teh ground and few picks in the air, it will be an ugly 2006