Iosef Stalin apologist says Sarah Palin was right about Obama.

Chomsky, along with most of the hard left were never his to lose. They (we) never bought into the Hope & Change rhetoric to begin with. Then, as now, the hard left was never in Obama's camp for any reason other than the fact that right-wing Democrats are marginally preferable to ultra-right-wing Republicans.

Calling a strident anti-authoritarian like Chomsky a Stalinist makes you sound pretty ignorant, by the way. It's good for some chuckles, though, so thanks for that!

Tell you what...I will voluntarily stop posting here.

. . . for awhile.

You should try it. After six months, you can come back and join in the same threads that are being argued. And when Noam Chomsky sucks up to Sarah Palin, something has shifted in the "force" and needs to be addressed.

Conceding that even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while is hardly sucking up to professional idiot, Sara Palin. It's not a shift of any kind, either. This has been a pretty consistent criticism of Obama - and of the American political process in general - by Chomsky for years. You might actually know this if you knew anything about him beyond what's packaged and spoon fed to you by whatever passes for journalists and analysts in the tea-partying, right-wing propaganda machine.

Conceding that even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while is hardly sucking up to professional idiot, Sara Palin. It's not a shift of any kind, either. This has been a pretty consistent criticism of Obama - and of the American political process in general - by Chomsky for years. You might actually know this if you knew anything about him beyond what's packaged and spoon fed to you by whatever passes for journalists and analysts in the tea-partying, right-wing propaganda machine.

Y*A*W*N

Try again.

Y*A*W*N

Try again.

How about no? It's clearly not worth the effort to reply to someone so unwilling to step out of their fact-free delusion bubble. Take a longer break next time, you're still little more than a troll.

Please quit insulting blind squirrels by comparing them to Palin.

• Fire 1

Y*A*W*N

Try again.

How about no? It's clearly not worth the effort to reply to someone so unwilling to step out of their fact-free delusion bubble. Take a longer break next time, you're still little more than a troll.

Hmmm...I post a video of Noam Chomsky and you emerge from under the bridge to tell me I don't know what I am talking about when the video speaks for itself. Then you go to name-calling. Who knew that posting videos of a left wing nut-job hero, Chomsky, making light of Barack Obama's record is trolling? I didn't. And you are correct in your assessment of Sarah Palin. That makes Chomsky's agreement with her all the more hilarious. And calling Noam Chomsky a blind squirrel will get you banned from ever getting to watch Rachel Maddow cut her own hair.

Please quit insulting blind squirrels by comparing them to Palin.

I think he was referring to Noam...either that or he called Chomsky a professional idiot. It's a win-win either way.

Hmmm...I post a video of Noam Chomsky and you emerge from under the bridge to tell me I don't know what I am talking about when the video speaks for itself. Then you go to name-calling. Who knew that posting videos of a left wing nut-job hero, Chomsky, making light of Barack Obama's record is trolling? I didn't. And you are correct in your assessment of Sarah Palin. That makes Chomsky's agreement with her all the more hilarious. And calling Noam Chomsky a blind squirrel will get you banned from ever getting to watch Rachel Maddow cut her own hair.

*I'm* the one that emerged from under the bridge? You need to look inward, sir. You haven't posted in months after your self imposed "ban," and you pop on yesterday with a video that you claim is evidence of Obama losing the hard left when it doesn't do that at all. Further you call Chomsky a Stalinist (not the first time you've made this absolutely dumb claim) which itself is patently absurd and demonstrates that you don't even understand the words you throw around. He says *in the video that YOU linked* that he generally doesn't find much to agree upon with Sarah Palin, but this ONE little bit is it. That's what prompted my use of the "blind squirrel" idiom (directed at Palin, btw - I assume you know that and are being deliberately thick about it for trollish effect). The video simply does not make the point you seem to think it makes. In that regard, it does speak for itself, and what it says is about you.

• Fire 1

We're here to discuss the issues brought up in the first post. If there's a personal dispute afoot, it needs to go to the Woodshed.

Have fun storming the castle. :)

Correction: We're here to discuss the OP and whatever tangents that discussion takes us on :). This forum is full of multi-page threads with that are more tangential than about their OP. That said, where is the original topic not being discussed? In any event, it's not personal (at least from my perspective), it's about sticking to reality. Pointing out that someone is either unwilling or unable to do that is not a sign of a personal dispute being afoot.