Old and tired: Voter ID's. New and cool: Implanted barcodes.

how about this- Dirty drug test=no $. Take the underage children in home and given them to established families who want to raise them.

That's less detail. Not more.

How often do you test? What do you test for? Who does the test? Who pays for the test? Etc.

What benefits require the test? Ethanol subsidies? Tax credits? Mortgage credits? Etc.

You can't even get some to accept a free government ID card.

Free? How do you arrive at that?

Bigger government and bigger spending is OK if you agree with the cause. Everything is relative I suppose.

Yeah, but if they're already taking thousands in government handouts, what's another $20?

Spoken like a true big government liberal.

Just lobbing you a softball.

You like to nit-pick at one word rather than actually discuss the issue so I didn't bother with an actual response.

• Fire 1

You can't even get some to accept a free government ID card.

Free? How do you arrive at that?

Bigger government and bigger spending is OK if you agree with the cause. Everything is relative I suppose.

Yeah, but if they're already taking thousands in government handouts, what's another $20?

Spoken like a true big government liberal.

Just lobbing you a softball.

You like to nit-pick at one word rather than actually discuss the issue so I didn't bother with an actual response.

But really . . . what's another $20? Bigger government. Bigger spending. Mavric 2012. :P