Players talking up new coaches

One of the highlights of Bo Pelini's Football 202 Class this week was a panel of 10 Husker players fielding questions from 200 fans who paid to get the inside scoop on Nebraska football. Nebraska Assistant Athletic Director Jeff Jamrog put together the program, selected the panel and hosted the all-day event. A former Husker walk-on and Academic All-American, Jamrog couldn't resist asking three players on the panel about Nebraska's two newest assistant coaches - Terry Joseph, who left Tennessee to coach NU's secondary and Rick Kaczenski, who left Iowa to coach the Huskers' defensive line. Both new coaches received positive player feedback.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=205439336

Meh, I don't really read into this much. What are the players supposed to say? They aren't gonna get up there and start bashing coaches.

I heard the same ga-ga hype about Raymond last year and our secondary turned out to be a bunch of limp wrist fairies, Dennard excluded.

• Fire 1

Meh, I don't really read into this much. What are the players supposed to say? They aren't gonna get up there and start bashing coaches.

I heard the same ga-ga hype about Raymond last year and our secondary turned out to be a bunch of limp wrist fairies, Dennard excluded.

I think it's a good thing. It shows that the players are willing (and excited) to buy into what the coaches are teaching. Let's just hope Joseph is a better coach than Raymond.