Frost pours his heart out in this blog

I guess what I am to believe is that everyone that doesn't agree with the coach and Peddy would rather have us turn into the "Oklahoma" of the early 2000's, huh? I guess we should just start the revolving door of coaches. That's what everybody wants. I guess we should hire back the little green midget and watch him continue to jack-hammer this program into the ground. I bleed "Husker Red" just like the rest of you, and I'm glad the change was made. Give the change a few

years to work. How long did it take TO just to beat OU, not just a national title.

GBR!!!!! :wtf

• 2 weeks later...
Frazier took issue with Frost's whining on the air last night. He commented about Frost's emphasis of the instate talent and yet Frost himself had gone To Stanford to play the WCO

:lol:

I'd take issue with it too, kinda hypocritical. Eh, whatever, Frost speaks TEH TRUTH THOUGH! :sarcasm

Frazier took issue with Frost's whining on the air last night. He commented about Frost's emphasis of the instate talent and yet Frost himself had gone To Stanford to play the WCO

:lol:

I'd take issue with it too, kinda hypocritical. Eh, whatever, Frost speaks TEH TRUTH THOUGH! :sarcasm

OMG TEH TRUTH!@!!@!!!111!11!!one!!1