President claims that no one built a business on their own

Like you, I blame Bush. For everything.

what did i blame bush for? just made the very apt comparison.

Saying "stop blaming Bush" is a lizard brain response roughly translated as "you've made a good point and I'll try to hide that fact with a cliche."

Send an email to the White House and tell Barack to stop using the cliche. I'd do it after 5:00PM from home if I were you. :lol:

Like you, I blame Bush. For everything.

For a few reasons . . . I almost hope that Romney is elected. ^^^^ This is one of them.

Republicans will surely hold Romney responsible with everything that is wrong with the country from his first day in office, right? I mean . . . they definitely wouldn't apply a different standard to their candidate than they do to Obama. From Day 1 . . . everything will be Romney's fault. That will be beautiful.

Vote for him then. Your candidate himself said he's be a one term President if he didn't fix the economy.

i think he was referring to the stakes of his presidency and the task at hand. i do not think he was betting with himself or creating some pseudo-ultimatum.

Okay, some of you are getting WAY to fired up and making this a little personal. Relax.........you know who you are and there is more than one of you.

I just went through this ENTIRE thread and one thing is obvious to me..................some are hardcore red and some are hardcore blue. Realize YOU are the problem with this country right now! This same stuff is occuring in Washington D.C. and that's why NOTHING is getting done to get us out of this mess we are in. Everyone is pointing the finger instead of pointing the thumb. Don't vote for someone just because they are democrat or republican for christs sake. Vote for them because they can make a positive change and help get us out of this mess we are in now. Do I agree with everything President Obama has done thus far? Hell no, but when you are a leader you make the hard decisions knowing that 50% are going to agree and 50% are going to disagree and that's part of being a leader. I think both of them suck right now, but I'm forced to vote for the one who I think sucks the least because I can't complain about things if I don't get out and vote! Now attack the post NOT the poster and continue with the discussion.