consider for a sec......

If we get the knee with TT and win........

If we go and score on the drive instead of throw an INT for a TD with OU........

We are 8-2 right now.

A big difference from last year.

I see us getting better. Lets please give BC a chance to keep improving.

Nice win today boys!!!!!

:thumbs

:yeah VERY good point.

a lot of IFs but I see your point. There was also the play against Kansas where Lucky returned the kick and they made that holding call on the wrong side of the field which would have gave us momentum and the lead or damn near it so thats another big game changing play. Anyway if you can't see the improvements your blind. Our Special Teams (team) is so much better. If Bullocks and Washington don't leave us early also we have a much better secondary. This scheme is coming around and will be exciting once it's in full force. :cheers

And what if Pitt wouldnt have botched 3 FG attemps, or ISU wouldnt have dropped Taylors INT in OT, or if KSt makes their 2 Extra Points..........3-7????

Thanks FF

Can always count on you to pee in the punch bowl.

Good to think positive but you can't dwell on the IFs. There are so many hypothetical scenarios. What we are is 6-4,not 8-2, not 7-3, not 5-5. I think we need to realize that and build off of that.