Fantasy CFB 2012

huzkerbob

I am having a hard time finding this league. I'm typing Huskerboard into the search league space and I get nothing. What am I doing wrong(I am signed in)

I tell you what, I am having a hard time figuring this thing out, so how about anybody that wants to play, just PM me your email address and I will get you an email invitation sent out from the team site.

So there are no trades? If any of your positions have a bye you just don't get that position's points for that week. Is that correct? Scoring is pretty routine. Is this league full?

copied from the espn site:

Transaction Settings Description Setting Lineup Deadline Lineup deadline is one hour before week's first game. Lineup Policy Owners may set lineups. Add/Drop Deadline Transactions will lock five minutes before the first game on Saturday. Players whose teams play before Saturday will be locked for the remainder of the scoring period. Add/Drop Policy Owners may not do add/drops. Transfer Policy Transfers are not allowed. Offseason Transfers Owners may not make transfers during the offseason. Schedule: Playoffs start in Week 12 and last for 2 Weeks. Scoring: Description Setting Scoring System Head-to-Head, Points Based System. Matchup Tiebreakers Ties go to the team with better RuYd. Scoring per Period Scoring based on total stats each period. Standings Tiebreaker Ties in the standings are resolved in this order: Winning Percentage, Total Points.

So there are no trades? If any of your positions have a bye you just don't get that position's points for that week. Is that correct? Scoring is pretty routine. Is this league full?

Transaction Settings Description Setting Lineup Deadline Lineup deadline is one hour before week's first game. Lineup Policy Owners may set lineups. Add/Drop Deadline Transactions will lock five minutes before the first game on Saturday. Players whose teams play before Saturday will be locked for the remainder of the scoring period. Add/Drop Policy Owners may not do add/drops. Transfer Policy Transfers are not allowed. Offseason Transfers Owners may not make transfers during the offseason. Schedule: Playoffs start in Week 12 and last for 2 Weeks. Scoring: Description Setting Scoring System Head-to-Head, Points Based System. Matchup Tiebreakers Ties go to the team with better RuYd. Scoring per Period Scoring based on total stats each period. Standings Tiebreaker Ties in the standings are resolved in this order: Winning Percentage, Total Points.

There are currently 5 spots taken, 5 available. Ask your buddies and if they want to join, just PM me their emails.

As far as the rules, like I said, I can make changes anytime before the draft if people would like anything changed.

Regarding the draft. You can set your line up and it will take your next pick if you are not available during the time of the draft- it's located in draft que.

I am wondering about not having a drop or adds in our league. Could this be changed? If we could have even a few drop and adds for the season then when a player's team has a bye, you could fill the spot. I don't know how the other participants think about this. Otherwise, it looks good and I look forward to winning this sucker!

After the draft last night, it looks like not very many people were able to make it so your players were drafted for you if you weren't online.

So in order to let everybody patch up their rosters more to their liking, I opened up add/drops. So go ahead and go into add/drop from your team roster page and swap out some of your players for any available players you would rather have. From what I understand, you can also offer other team owners to trade players.

Also, make sure that your lineups are set how you want them by one hour before the first game starts tonight.

Players, be sure to revamp your lineups as needed for week 2. You can add players that are not currently on a team, as long as you stay at the limit of players for your team. I also added 1 more space for everybody to pick up one more reserve player if they want.

Also, if somebody has a player that you want, you can offer them a trade for one of your players. I'm not sure how serious everybody is taking this league, so if I'm wasting my time just let me know.