Fantasy CFB 2012

huzkerbob

The 2012 CFB season is fast approaching. Anyone interested in joining a league this year can join my private huskerboard league at cbs,com. 10 teams, and all conferences with a live draft this weekend. Hope to see you there and good luck!

League name: HuskerHolics

Password: huskerboard

Draft: Live draft Sun. 8/26 4:30 CT

Edit: Here's a direct link to cbs.com fantasy page. That may make it a little easier to find.

The 2012 CFB season is fast approaching. Anyone interested in joining a league this year can join my private huskerboard league at cbs,com. 10 teams, and all conferences with a live draft this weekend. Hope to see you there and good luck!

League name: HuskerHolics

Password: huskerboard

Draft: Live draft Sun. 8/26 4:30 CT

damn i really want to, but i work during the draft :(

Well that sucks, I got an email that our league was dropped because we didn't have 6 teams. Maybe we could try again, but with an autodraft? I think more would have played, but trying to get everyone together for the live draft was problematic.

Yeah, sorry about that fellas. The draft was on short notice. I'm usually set up for fantasy season around June but I've been working like a dog lately.

An auto draft league is a good idea. And if you're up for it there is a public league already created with a draft on the 29th that has 6 of 10 teams. Added bonus, one has the team name NU Bugeaters. I'll prob sign up for that one tonight.

League: Everyone Plays

Description: All conferences!

Draft : Automated 8/29/12