Who gambles on this site?

I liked Corso this morning on game day for the Nebraska pick. Nebraska by a touch down and extra point. I knew right then and there the spread had jumped to 6 1/2.

i still could have gotten 5.5 with regular odds, i bumped it up to 6.5 to get a better payout, i was thinking about bumping it to 13.5 and risking 70 for 110 but i wasnt that confident, i still think we win by 3 Td's however.

I liked Corso this morning on game day for the Nebraska pick. Nebraska by a touch down and extra point. I knew right then and there the spread had jumped to 6 1/2.

i still could have gotten 5.5 with regular odds, i bumped it up to 6.5 to get a better payout, i was thinking about bumping it to 13.5 and risking 70 for 110 but i wasnt that confident, i still think we win by 3 Td's however.

Thinking of dropping a 100 on USC right now. Just not sure yet?

134329422-1 9/8/12 2:42pm $150.00 $142.86 Pending 9/8/12 7:30pm Reduced Football 363 Nebraska -4½ -105* vs UCLA

lol, has the beer started hitting you. I do that stuff on friday nights.

for the record. This has been a weird day in college football. It cant happen tonight can it??? Getting nervous all of a sudden!

due this sucks massive wiener

your telling me/lol

im done for this year, i cant afford to lose this much again, 250 isnt a lot for most people, but with rent and college and stuff, its a blow to me

yes and blowing your whole stack on a SURE THING IS A MISTAKE! MY RULE IS ALWAYS NEVER MORE THE 10% OF YOUR STACK. I went ballistic and did 40 % of my stack. With the juice I lost tonight I lost roughly 50% of my stack. As a young man you went for broke. as a older man I made a strong bet on odds and sure investment and we lost! This does happen. Just like poker and how many stories you hear of a guy having ace/ace for whole cards and the dumb ass called your raise and beat your aces. It happens!