Powerball simulator

Caught an article about a Michigan man who just came forward revealing he was the winner of the $337M powerball.

I play the lottery every once and awhile. Whenever I'm at the grocery store and have a few dollars in my pockets. Never really played it seriously. But it's nice to dream about what you would do with it all.

Then I came across this:

http://justwebware.c.../powerball.html

And I think I'll just keep my money in my pocket. More beer to buy with it :)

Yikes.

I buy the occasional ticket, but I have long since come to terms with my chances.

I am pretty much purchasing the ticket and then my wife & I get the the half hour of amused wishful thinking of what we'd do afterwards - much more than any hopes/chances of ever actually winning.

Sometimes it's just fun to imagine.

Pays back about 7 cents on the dollar. Well no wonder I didn't win anything with that $50 I spent over the past ten years.

Have you ever noticed that the poorer the people in front of you in the checkout line look, the more likely they are to buy Lotto tickets? There's a reason for that. :lol:

For this reason the only way I justify buying a ticket is if the Jackpot is over $175,223,510. If the Jackpot is greater than the odds of winning it I splurge for a ticket.

I know there are plenty of holes in the theory, just a good jumping off point really.

And I agree with Bradr, to me the hour of what if is worth a buck or two every few months.