Bob Stoops to the Jets?

HSKRNOKC

This per rumor on Around The Horn on ESPN. I hate to spread rumors, but this would be BIG. Marrioti says,"90/10 that Stoops is gone". Also said,"Stoops wont win another championship at OU if he stays".

:cheers

Stoops to the Jets and Vennebles (spelling?) to KSU.... or Chuck Long to KSU

Either way the Sooners could lose 2 major guys..... :thumbs

Hey, would that leave Bo Pelini the next guy in charge? :rollin

This per rumor on Around The Horn on ESPN. I hate to spread rumors, but this would be BIG. Marrioti says,"90/10 that Stoops is gone". Also said,"Stoops wont win another championship at OU if he stays".

I think Stoops misses his brother brother backing him up. Losing assistants such as Leach, Mangino, Mike Stoops and quite possibly either Venables or Long has got to take it's toll(notice how I purposefully left out the missing link Pelini). He passed Jacksonville up a couple years ago, but who knows, maybe he pines for Decembers in NYC.

I think Stoops misses his brother brother backing him up

There was word that Mike would go with him. Usually when these rumors come around. The ou regents just vote to give him an enormous raise. So either way Stoops wins I guess.

The one intangible IMO is the fact that OU is rebuilding. The other times this was brought up Ou was in the hunt for a title.