Biden Strikes Again

Whatever Karl, your posts are fact-free too.

Sometimes . . . but I certainly don't try to pass a fact-free post off as laden with factual statements. :lol:

That is fair.

Should you ever decide to post something with facts in it, please let us know.

As you probably know, there are very few absolute universally recognized truths.

It is a generally acknowledged realism that Ryan's speech was full of dishonest statements.

It is a generally acknowledged realism that Ryan's budget would be bad for the poor and middle classes.

And there is enough information available to reasonably speculate how Sarah Palin would have performed, and how Paul Ryan would be expected to perform.

There is no proof that Ziggy likes to party, other than his one statement on that.

Whatever Karl, your posts are fact-free too.

Sometimes . . . but I certainly don't try to pass a fact-free post off as laden with factual statements. :lol:

That is fair.

:thumbs

Should you ever decide to post something with facts in it, please let us know.

Maybe someday . . .

It is a generally acknowledged realism that Ryan's speech was full of dishonest statements.

It is a generally acknowledged realism that Ryan's budget would be bad for the poor and middle classes.

And there is enough information available to reasonably speculate how Sarah Palin would have performed, and how Paul Ryan would be expected to perform.

Agreed. You seem to also agree that your speculation and opinions about whether Ryan is pathetic and whether his budget sucks are not factual statements.

Progress. We've made progress.

I sometimes equate the religion/politics forum as the moors vs. the christians during the crusades. Which side really won?

Greater good people, greater good. It's not all about me, me, me; us, us, us; or the party, the party, the party. It's about the USA.

For years neither party could get their pathetic dogma out of the way for the greater good; for the most part :D

And it's just my opinion but could be construed as a partially factual realism.

and no I will not say who are the moors or christians :)

• Fire 1

Well so much for his budget being generally accepted as crap, looks like someone actually thinks he is pretty good with numbers and likes his budget. oops.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/14/erskine-bowles-paul-ryan_n_1775313.html

"Co-chair of the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform and former White House Chief of Staff under the Clinton Administration Erskine Bowles"

“I always thought that I was okay with arithmetic. [Paul] can run circles around me, and he is honest, he is straightforward, he is sincere. And the budget that he came forward with is just like Paul Ryan. It is a sensible, straightforward, honest, serious budget and it cut the budget deficit just like we did, by $4 trillion... The President came out with his own plan and the President, as you remember, came out with a budget, and I don’t think anybody took that budget very seriously. The Senate voted against it 97 to nothing. He, therefore, after a lot of pressure from folks like me, he came out with a new budget framework, and in that new budget framework, he cut the budget deficit by $4 trillion over 12 years. And, to be candid, this $4 trillion cut was very heavily back-end loaded. So, if you looked at it on a 10-year basis and compared apples-to-apples, it really was about a two and a half trillion dollar cut.”

• Fire 1