Biden Strikes Again

The picture is pretty funny. Old Uncle Joe is the best security blanket for Obama. Nobody wants anything to happen to Obama because nobody wants Joe as President.

Uhhh, that's not exactly true. I would trade old uncle Joe for Obama in a heartbeat. It would be highly entertaining if nothing else.

The picture is pretty funny. Old Uncle Joe is the best security blanket for Obama. Nobody wants anything to happen to Obama because nobody wants Joe as President.

Uhhh, that's not exactly true. I would trade old uncle Joe for Obama in a heartbeat. It would be highly entertaining if nothing else.

It'd almost be like having Yogi Berra as president...

Well for starters Paul Ryan and Palin are not current or former VP. But I will say I am glad Palin was not given that position. But Gore and ol Dick were about on par with Biden. So I guess my problem was with putting Paul into the argument without any supporting evidence. I honestly wish we would go back to Presidents taking the opposition as the VP.

Well for starters Paul Ryan and Palin are not current or former VP. But I will say I am glad Palin was not given that position. But Gore and ol Dick were about on par with Biden. So I guess my problem was with putting Paul into the argument without any supporting evidence. I honestly wish we would go back to Presidents taking the opposition as the VP.

Because Palin and Ryan haven't been VPs they can't be compared to Biden?