Biden Strikes Again

Well for starters Paul Ryan and Palin are not current or former VP. But I will say I am glad Palin was not given that position. But Gore and ol Dick were about on par with Biden. So I guess my problem was with putting Paul into the argument without any supporting evidence.

Ryan lies more than Biden. I suppose that's fair to say after his RNC speech.

There's that, and the consensus that Sarah Palin was waaay over her head and a loon.

There is also the perception that the Ryan budget would be a disaster fot this nation.

I honestly wish we would go back to Presidents taking the opposition as the VP.

Why would that be good?

I already agreed that Sarah Palin probably would have been a disaster as a VP(as much as VP's can be a disaster), and said I am glad she didn't get the chance. But if you are going to compare 5 people and 3 of them are active or former VP's than I would say that the other 2 who are former or current running mates are at an unfair disadvantage.

As to Sub...the is a perception that 9/11 was an inside job, that Obama is from Africa(born not racially), is a Muslim, that Americans hate the middle east and all Arabs. Perception is in the eye of the beholder, so please expand on why Ryan's Budget would be a disaster for the country that are facts and not opinions.

Opposition VP, eliminate the yes man, give opposing opinions to further along the country. Why wouldn't it be good sub?

I already agreed that Sarah Palin probably would have been a disaster as a VP (as much as VP's can be a disaster), and said I am glad she didn't get the chance. But if you are going to compare 5 people and 3 of them are active or former VP's than I would say that the other 2 who are former or current running mates are at an unfair disadvantage.

There is enough information available to reasonably speculate how Sarah Palin would have performed, and how Paul Ryan would be expected to perform.

As to Sub...the is a perception that 9/11 was an inside job, that Obama is from Africa (born not racially), is a Muslim, that Americans hate the middle east and all Arabs. Perception is in the eye of the beholder, so please expand on why Ryan's Budget would be a disaster for the country that are facts and not opinions.

1) His budget plan sucks.

2) He is a pathetic liar.

Opposition VP, eliminate the yes man, give opposing opinions to further along the country. Why wouldn't it be good sub?

That would be like having the UCLA defensive coordinator call our offensive plays last week.

In fact I believe that I just stumbled onto the cause of our offensive woes.

Now, why do you believe that it would be a good idea?

And your entire response is full of opinions and no facts, Oh really his budget plan sucks huh, wow that took some time to formulate. And please tell me how Ryan is any worse than Biden about being a pathetic liar.

Really the UCLA def Coord, that's a great analogy. That's just plan a plain BS response for someone who can not create a well thought out response.

And your entire response is full of opinions and no facts, Oh really his budget plan sucks huh, wow that took some time to formulate. And please tell me how Ryan is any worse than Biden about being a pathetic liar.

Really the UCLA def Coord, that's a great analogy. That's just plan a plain BS response for someone who can not create a well thought out response.

Look at the avatar...

Pretty much somes up the feeble attempt to make a point...

Factual statements from my last post:

"There is enough information available to reasonably speculate how Sarah Palin would have performed, and how Paul Ryan would be expected to perform.

"His budget plan sucks."

"He [Paul "Pinochio] is a pathetic liar."

It was a good anology. This is primarily a football board, and anyone who witnessed last weekend's game was left dumbfounded by the offensive playcalling in the second half.

In case you missed it after Obama's election, key Republican leadership had declared that their task was to work against him to make sure that he wasn't reelected. And you think ass-u-me that that type of person would be a good addition to an administration?

"There is enough information available to reasonably speculate how Sarah Palin would have performed, and how Paul Ryan would be expected to perform.

"His budget plan sucks."

So where are the factual statements? Discrete parts may be factual . . . but there is more than enough speculation and opinion intermixed to disqualify those sentences as "factual."

"His budget plan sucks."

So where are the factual statements?

I was counting all three.

Which do you deny is factual?

"His budget plan sucks."

So where are the factual statements?

I was counting all three.

There is enough information....opinion

his budget plan sucks...opinion

Pathetic liar.....opinion

Opinions are not facts.

I was counting all four.

The bolded are not facts.

"His budget plan sucks."

In the first sentence speculation isn't a "factual statement."

The second sentence is an expression of your opinion and not a fact. (An opinion I agree with, BTW, but an opinion nonetheless.)

The third sentence contains a fact (that Ryan is a liar) and an opinion (that those lies are pathetic.)

It was a good anology. This is primarily a football board, and anyone who witnessed last weekend's game was left dumbfounded by the offensive playcalling in the second half.

Bad "analogy", we don't vote on our coaches, our head coach or any assistants are not directly competing for a job with the UCLA defensive coordinator. A def coord and an offensive coord are literally apples and oranges.