It's Monday.............time to move on!!!!

BIGREDIOWAN

I started this thread to discuss Arkansas State, not to continue to talk about the issues from last Saturday and whatever some think the issues are now. We have plenty of other threads to do that in. The discussion will stay on Arkansas State and it's as simple as that. If you don't want to comment on Arkansas State.....................goodbye!

arkstfan, what kind of defense do you run?

Interesting take on the NU-Arky St. game. This guy thinks Arky St. will win by +24!!

"You can bet that Bo Pelini will have his Huskers ready to play this weekend after getting upset by the Bruins last Saturday. The Huskers are the far superior team here, I just don't see Nebraska covering this large of spread however. Arkansas State is clearly outmatched, but the Redwolves can do some things offensively, and I am not completely sold on this Husker defense at this point."

http://sportschatpla...arkansas-state/

He shouldn't be sold on the defense for obvious reasons. It'll be interesting to see how they come out of the gate. Personally if I was Arky State's coach I'd run one to the outside on a screen given what they would be seeing on tape. I don't think we have the horses outside of our secondary to get up with the speed.