Must read account written by survior in WTC 1

It is not simply that there is a different story as to what happened; it is that no attack happened that night. [...] In truth, Hanoi's navy was engaged in nothing that night but the salvage of two of the boats damaged on August 2. there are the key words for vietnam. cannot wait to get to the conspiracy of bucky and vegas link!

Well crap you used Wikipedia on all the links/lol

We're quickly plunging into the deep end here. Like ZRod I agree that this thread might be best used to discuss the article, our own personal experiences with the event, what it means now and so on.

I remember quite distinctly where I was. Its horrible but I honestly thought it was a joke when I was first told and it took several hours for me to believe it and weeks if not months for it to sink in. 9/11 and the news of Osama Bin Laden's death are the only two events of this decade about which I remember everything.

On a side note did anyone see Biden's "bittersweet" comment? What about the anniversary of this day is sweet in anyway?

It is not simply that there is a different story as to what happened; it is that no attack happened that night. [...] In truth, Hanoi's navy was engaged in nothing that night but the salvage of two of the boats damaged on August 2. there are the key words for vietnam. cannot wait to get to the conspiracy of bucky and vegas link!

I was serious, start the threads so we can discuss them there and not here.

We're quickly plunging into the deep end here. Like ZRod I agree that this thread might be best used to discuss the article, our own personal experiences with the event, what it means now and so on.

I remember quite distinctly where I was. Its horrible but I honestly thought it was a joke when I was first told and it took several hours for me to believe it and weeks if not months for it to sink in. 9/11 and the news of Osama Bin Laden's death are the only two events of this decade about which I remember everything.

On a side note did anyone see Biden's "bittersweet" comment? What about the anniversary of this day is sweet in anyway?

Yeah I went on a rant. I will calm it down. Go mourn the dead, I will look for truth! We need a better link to destroying the badgers conspiracy/lol

If I had to venture a guess I would say he was talking about the heroism and selflessness that average people and first responders alike showed.

Well I suppose that's just an unfortunate choice of words. :facepalm:

I feel like politicians and pundits should stay out of things like these, memorials I mean. I cringe when I turn on Fox and see some arrogant blowhard with styled hair and a $2,000 suit complete with American Flag and Wounded Warrior Project lapel pins using 9/11 to play up whatever extremist dribble he's high on these days. Same goes for the sniveling, Starbucks-sipping, cardigan-sweater-wearing, pseudo-intellectual ingrates on MSNBC. They tarnish the meaning of this day.

Well I suppose that's just an unfortunate choice of words. :facepalm:

Most definitely...

I feel like politicians and pundits should stay out of things like these, memorials I mean. I cringe when I turn on Fox and see some arrogant blowhard with styled hair and a $2,000 suit complete with American Flag and Wounded Warrior Project lapel pins using 9/11 to play up whatever extremist dribble he's high on these days. Same goes for the sniveling, Starbucks-sipping, cardigan-sweater-wearing, pseudo-intellectual ingrates on MSNBC. They tarnish the meaning of this day.

I don't mind them paying their respects, but I don't think I need to hear them speak and tell me never to forget because I know I won't. No words are need, just pay your respects.