Must read account written by survior in WTC 1

When the third plane hit the Pentagon I was sitting in my car at a traffic light several blocks away. (Corner of Jeff-Davis Hwy and 23rd, for those who know the area.) I had no idea what happened--I thought it was some sort of construction accident, maybe an explosion of natural gas or something. I just saw a giant mushroom cloud of smoke and fire from the crash rise over a building. I thought the explosion was just on the other side of the building, about a block away from me. But it was actually closer to seven or eight blocks away, at the Pentagon. That was a pretty freaky day in Washington D.C.

Not 9/11 related but I was living in OKC when the Murrah Bombing happened. I was in my office and heard a loud "boom". My first thought was somebody just broke the sound barrier and will be getting their peepee smacked for that. Went outside about 5 minutes later to have a cigarette and could see the smoke. I worked on Tinker AFB which is about 20 miles from downtown. I was talking with a civilian who was also smoking a cigarette and we both tried to figure out what happened. When I went inside, my coworkers were talking about an "explosion" in downtown. First thought was it was a natural gas explosion. About an hour later they realized it was a bomb. That evening I was standing at the corner of 5th St and Robinson next to the YMCA center (which had a playground full of kids about 5 minutes before the bombing), staring at the still smoldering cars parked just across the street wondering how the hell that tree made it thru the bombing (became known as the Survivor Tree). It was a very surreal moment.

When the third plane hit the Pentagon I was sitting in my car at a traffic light several blocks away. (Corner of Jeff-Davis Hwy and 23rd, for those who know the area.) I had no idea what happened--I thought it was some sort of construction accident, maybe an explosion of natural gas or something. I just saw a giant mushroom cloud of smoke and fire from the crash rise over a building. I thought the explosion was just on the other side of the building, about a block away from me. But it was actually closer to seven or eight blocks away, at the Pentagon. That was a pretty freaky day in Washington D.C.

I still wanna know how that guy flying that plane did that flight pattern. That dude was a super hero on steroids to make that flight happen right into the pentagon!

I still wanna know how that guy flying that plane did that flight pattern. That dude was a super hero on steroids to make that flight happen right into the pentagon!

Especially with all the distracting explosions from the bombs the government planted.

He hit pretty closed to the ground. Probably would've done more damage if he hit 20 feet higher or so. I went back the next day to get a look at it from the Pentagon City mall parking structure. Couldn't see much. Just looked like a big explosion happened. Couldn't even see a tiny shred of the airplane. It must have just vaporized.

Especially with all the distracting explosions from the bombs the government planted.

Bucky expect the feds to show up at your door with that comment. The female Colonel got told to shut up! What you do when the feds show up is talk about had bad the Badgers are this year and it is a inside Job on Vegas part to destroy your Badgers! TV ratings, Not the National whole brand names that make college football go! That will baffle them and they will walk away/lol. Also tell them That Bill Snyder has games fixed, Because there is no way in Hell that he could resurrect that program twice! Then tell them about how Kansas St is part of the Illuminati and you saw Bill snyders face at their celebration. That wioll really throw them off/LMAO

He hit pretty closed to the ground. Probably would've done more damage if he hit 20 feet higher or so. I went back the next day to get a look at it from the Pentagon City mall parking structure. Couldn't see much. Just looked like a big explosion happened. Couldn't even see a tiny shred of the airplane. It must have just vaporized.

Yup that was the first plane in the history of plane crashes to Vaporize Nuance! To bad the feds took the security camera footage and we are not allowed to see it!

Bucky expect the feds to show up at yours door with that comment. The female Colonel got told to shut up! What you do when the feds show up is talk about had bad the Badgers are this year and it is a inside Job on Vegas part to destroy your Badgers! TV ratings, Not the National whole brand names that make college football go! That will baffle them and they will walk away/lol. Also tell them That Bill Snyder has games fixed, Because there is no way in Hell that he could resurrect that program twice! Then tell them about how Kansas St is part of the Illuminati and you saw Bill snyders face at their celebration. That wioll really throw them off/LMAO

I'm good man, I've got my tinfoil cap on and I've pulled out all my teeth.

Yup that was the first plane in the history of plane crashes to Vaporize Nuance! To bad the feds took the security camera footage and we are not allowed to see it!

Akita I don't want to turn this into an 9/11 conspiracy thread but there are countless videos and images of pieces of the plane inside the pentagon it didn't just vaporize. If you want to talk conspiracies then we can start another thread, but I would rather remember those that lost their lives that day and years afterwards, and those that continue to sacrifice because of these events.

Akita I don't want to turn this into an 9/11 conspiracy thread but there are countless videos and images of pieces of the plane inside the pentagon it didn't just vaporize. If you want to talk conspiracies then we can start another thread, but I would rather remember those that lost their lives that day and years afterwards, and those that continue to sacrifice because of these events.

Gotcha and understand! I will seize! but the plane you saw inside the pentagon did not match up for parts of the plane the hit the pentagon. I would think that the people that died on that crappy day would want us talking and trying to figure out what went wrong! Why the 911 commission story does not add up. Not Mourning them for them being in the wrong place at the wrong time! If I was one of the unfortunate ones that died that day I would tell you to not mourn or remember me,but to get to the bottom of what really happened! My brothers that I have fought in other conflicts got put into other wars because of this day. The cowardly thing to do is just to honor,but not question a Bull crap story is all. You wanna talk to the Colonel female and her kid that were at the pentagon that day? See what she has to say? she would Scream SPEAK OUT! SHE TRIED AND WAS SHUT UP! Would you like to talk to the mayor of San Francisco and ask how happy he is that Condi Rice told him not to fly to new york . That guy was one happy camper. Gulf of Ton kin happened and people let that go. This time you go for broke and expose things. That is what the Dead would want,because they are not suppose to be dead! Gulf of ton kin was a false flag event to drag us into vietnam. Only 56 grand dead of Americans and what 1 million Vietnamese? That is declassified now!

I've already gotten banned once for trying to argue with akita on this subject...don't waste your time.

Thanks for the link, aspeedlin. Fantastic read.

you got banned tschu? I would never approve that! No one should ever get banned on a free site! I am sorry you were arguing with me and you got banned.

I have been banned also. did you call me a racial slur tschu? That is the only way you should of been banned,because I would never report you or anyone. Yellow does not make me SAD!

It is not simply that there is a different story as to what happened; it is that no attack happened that night. [...] In truth, Hanoi's navy was engaged in nothing that night but the salvage of two of the boats damaged on August 2. there are the key words for vietnam. cannot wait to get to the conspiracy of bucky and vegas link!