txdrdubya

I assume you are talking about Reggie Bush. That run he had on the sideline where he just stopped and cut straight sideways and left like 3 guys in his dust was sick. I think that was his case for the Heisman last night. Aside from that fumble he was incredible.

That kid is absolutely brutal. I do think its funny that right now in CA, Pete Carroll is holding "seminars" on how important it is to stay four years at a school. Nice try, both Lendale and Bush are gone and have every reason to leave. If there was ever two RB's holding guaranteed lottery tickets, its those two.

Oh and nice touch USC fans wearing "Our maids went to Fresno ST." shirts

Bush is absolutely sick...although I have to recluctantly admit to really enjoying watching him play.

ND nearly shut down USC in every way *except* Bush, and he took over that game and won it almost single-handedly. His performance against Fresno St. didn't surprise me one bit.

I hope the kid doesn't become an NFL bust - he's too much fun to watch.

IRISH!

I found myself glued to the tv until 1:30 am watching this game. Bush is amazing !!! His high-light reel could compare to any of the former Heisman winners.

I think Bush wins the Heisman...but maybe only because vote is before NC game. IMO, USC hasn't shown enough consistancy to beat Texas..... The Horns' appear to be the real deal...... If Vince Young goes off like last years bowl game, and the Horns win the NC, you really could argue "Young for Heisman"....

Plus, Bush is also competing with 2 other candidates from his own team.....

Bush = Heisman

Young = NC