John Papuchis should be our head coach

Nate

Um, no, I am not an idiot.

25549613.jpg

I'm sick and tired of being disrespected and ridiculed by people who are supposed to be on the same side as me. If you don't like me, fine -- ignore me, block me, do what you gotta do... but don't disrespect me.

Was having a great afternoon, enjoying the win, and then I come here and read this sh#t and it makes me sick to my stomach. Worst part is, it's all caused by people who supposed to be fellow Husker fans. Yeah, real classy.

ManUpNancy.jpg

• Fire 2

I thought FLU would have started this....

Um, no, I am not an idiot. Just because I'm critical of the team sometimes doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.

I'm sick and tired of being disrespected and ridiculed by people who are supposed to be on the same side as me. If you don't like me, fine -- ignore me, block me, do what you gotta do... but don't disrespect me.

Was having a great afternoon, enjoying the win, and then I come here and read this sh#t and it makes me sick to my stomach. Worst part is, it's all caused by people who supposed to be fellow Husker fans. Yeah, real classy.

Put your big-boy pants on.

Um, no, I am not an idiot. Just because I'm critical of the team sometimes doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.

Pot, let me introduce you to kettle

I thought FLU would have started this....

Cry harder, baby.

Anyone who'd like to confront me can come talk to me face-to-face next year in New Orleans. I'll be at the Le Pavillon Hotel, and you all know what I look like. Let's see who's man enough to talk face-to-face and not hide behind a monitor. Over/under on how many? 0.

• Fire 1

Funny how when I ask someone to specifically point out something that they claim I've said, no one can do it. All just a bunch of followers who want to be part of the crowd.

I don't think anyone is getting "sick to their stomach" from what you have said.

Nice F-bombs BTW. Classy.

yep, figured I might as well join the crowd...

• Fire 1

Anyone who'd like to confront me can come talk to me face-to-face next year in New Orleans. I'll be at the Le Pavillon Hotel, and you all know what I look like. Let's see who's man enough to talk face-to-face and not hide behind a monitor. Over/under on how many? 0.

No one here cares enough about you to want to do that. And I have no idea what you look like. Also, I'm not man enough.

• Fire 4

And if you want to confront me, I'll be on the crapper at 8:03am on 9 June 2016 for approximately 7 minutes and 23 seconds. Lets see if you're man enough to talk face-to-face and not behind a monitor.

:lol: Talking tough on the internets. Turn off your computer and take a walk, badass.