John Papuchis should be our head coach

Nate

Well, there's a difference -- I'm not the one slinging insults behind the monitor, you are. Bottom line -- if you can't back it up, don't say it to begin with.

:lol: Dude you went from damn near crying because someone mentioned your name in this thread to issuing an all-encompassing invitation to a real-life fight. You have some serious mood swings to deal with. I would look into meds.

Anyone who'd like to confront me can come talk to me face-to-face next year in New Orleans. I'll be at the Le Pavillon Hotel, and you all know what I look like. Let's see who's man enough to talk face-to-face and not hide behind a monitor. Over/under on how many? 0.

:lol: Talking tough on the internets. Turn off your computer and take a walk, badass.

Please point out any insults I dished out last week. I'll wait.

• Fire 1

Anyone who'd like to confront me can come talk to me face-to-face next year in New Orleans. I'll be at the Le Pavillon Hotel, and you all know what I look like. Let's see who's man enough to talk face-to-face and not hide behind a monitor. Over/under on how many? 0.

And if you want to confront me, I'll be on the crapper at 8:03am on 9 June 2016 for approximately 7 minutes and 23 seconds. Lets see if you're man enough to talk face-to-face and not behind a monitor.

What about a gas station bathroom on March 25th, 2:15am?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ol7TGTMdA

• Fire 1

Well, there's a difference -- I'm not the one slinging insults behind the monitor, you are. Bottom line -- if you can't back it up, don't say it to begin with.

:lol: Dude you went from damn near crying because someone mentioned your name in this thread to issuing an all-encompassing invitation to a real-life fight. You have some serious mood swings to deal with. I would look into meds.

Damn near crying? TA-hahahahahaha -- don't flatter yourselves!!

• Fire 2

And if you want to confront me, I'll be on the crapper at 8:03am on 9 June 2016 for approximately 7 minutes and 23 seconds. Lets see if you're man enough to talk face-to-face and not behind a monitor.

What about a gas station bathroom on March 25th, 2:15am?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ol7TGTMdA

I'm busy that day taking a shower. I can pencil you in on the April 3rd at 1:45pm though

:lol: Talking tough on the internets. Turn off your computer and take a walk, badass.

Fake ass bitches

If you're accusing me of wearing a prosthetic pair of buttcheeks, well, you'd be spot on. It keeps my real buttocks warm in the cold winter nights.