Huskers to run base 4-3 defense Saturday

HuskerShark

Just because the coaches are saying publicly who is going to start at LB and what defense we are going to play,doesnt mean thats whats going to happen.

Anybody else think its odd that Bo of all people gave up that much info? I know its not a big shocker that we would run more base, but it still seems odd to me that he would name starters so early in the week. I think they are palying games. I expect to see lots of Cooper, EMart and Evans

He didnt come out with a depth chart until the day before our first game, and it was kind of a joke -or- j/k -or- lol

Just because the coaches are saying publicly who is going to start at LB and what defense we are going to play,doesnt mean thats whats going to happen.

Anybody else think its odd that Bo of all people gave up that much info? I know its not a big shocker that we would run more base, but it still seems odd to me that he would name starters so early in the week. I think they are palying games. I expect to see lots of Cooper, EMart and Evans

He didnt come out with a depth chart until the day before our first game, and it was kind of a joke -or- j/k -or- lol

It could very well be a result of him "loosening up" attitude wize. Let's face it, he's really grown over the last year in terms of public speaking and his handling of media. He seems like a completely different person this year with his mostly peaceful interactions with the media. So it doesnt really shock me as much now as it would have 1-3 years ago. That of course doesnt mean that's exactly what he's going to do like you said.