S&C question.

I really like how our S&C staff has done with the offense, Taylor looks bigger but not slower, the HB's look really good, the WR's look great and the line looks solid at least from a conditioning standpoint.

But I still really don't think our guys understand how to get the players on D able to play against the varying offenses they face in the Big Ten, be it a team like Wisconsin or Northwestern with the same personnel and not have those personel be slow against one or undersized against the other.

So I was wondering, what are the rules regarding S&C staffs? Can you have one S&C coach for offense and a seperate S&C coach for defense?

I'm sure Dobson's assistants all have been told what each players profile is and what the coaches what that player to be. No doubt the player knows what is expected and has signed off on the training regimen. Each position would have it's own group of exercises, lifts and conditioning and each player probably gets their own routine depending on where they need to improve.