Pivotal stretch starts today...

huskerXman

I know everyone thinks NU will take care of Wisky, but you better not get to confident.

The next 4 games after today could be great and just as easily could be the worst stretch for Bo yet.

personally, from what I have seen thus far, we may not like the results.

I predict 2-3.. What do you think?

Welcome to the Big 10. Going to be this way for a long time. No more Kansas, K State, Colorado and Iowa State to beat up on.

I know everyone thinks NU will take care of Wisky, but you better not get to confident.

The next 4 games after today could be great and just as easily could be the worst stretch for Bo yet.

Welcome to the Big 10. Going to be this way for a long time.

Except for next year, and the year after. . .

Wisconsin

Ohio State

Northwestern

Michigan

Michigan State

I don't see a reason we can't win every one of them.

Realistically, I say 4-1. I think either Ohio State or Michigan might sneak up and bite us because of their mobile QBs. Potentially Northwestern as well, but our bye week is right before the NW game, so I think we will be prepared for them.

Welcome to the Big 10. Going to be this way for a long time. No more Kansas, K State, Colorado and Iowa State to beat up on.

I think our stretch is easier then Kansas, K-State, Colorado and Iowa State ... the B1G sucks big time! :-) Just having some fun there ... but really, ya, I don't expect to win all these ... but thank God the B1G is weak or it would be far worse.