Twitter Feed

GM_Tood

Something we'll discuss. Some questions for those more "Twitter-Aware" than me:

1. How would it be displayed? We have Twitter integration baked into the software, but it seems to simply allow users with a Twitter account to log in to Twitter and be logged in automatically to HuskerBoard.

2. Who are the experts? How would they be selected - member vote?

3. How many feeds would we have?

I'm sure there are other questions I would have if I was more familiar with Twitter, but those are the ones that first occur to me.

Thanks for the suggestion, by the way!

Something we'll discuss. Some questions for those more "Twitter-Aware" than me:

1. How would it be displayed? We have Twitter integration baked into the software, but it seems to simply allow users with a Twitter account to log in to Twitter and be logged in automatically to HuskerBoard.

2. Who are the experts? How would they be selected - member vote?

3. How many feeds would we have?

I'm sure there are other questions I would have if I was more familiar with Twitter, but those are the ones that first occur to me.

Thanks for the suggestion, by the way!

I'm just shooting in the dark here, but maybe have a pinned topic that is posted in automatically by a bot when certain criteria are met in tweets? I mean we could just have a sidebar feed on the main page, but it's already SO busy with so much other stuff that I feel it would get lost in the noise and not be worth the hassle.

Yeah I was thinking a sidebar/wall too...but as Landlord states, it's (the main page) pretty busy with other things.

You could isoloate it down to #Huskers, or something like that, but I think people like @huskerextra, @ESPN_BigTen, @HuskerExtraSip, @Sean_Callahan, etc..including official Nebraska Twitter accounts might work. I do not have any experience setting of a Twitter Feed/Wall just thought it might be an idea to pass along.