Still Excited?

I typed this response to HuskerShark's topic entitled "For the guys who only post on this board when things aren't going well..." but it was locked, so I started my own. Enjoy.

It's "fans" like you guys that will be/are the downfall of Husker football. You continue to have your head buried in the sand. I will continue to watch the games and support the team by giving them my money for season tickets, but I will NOT act like it is OK how we are playing and hope that Bo will turn things around. There are more ways to support a program than to just hope and pray that we will eventually turn things around and start playing better. Hope without a plan is just a frickin PIPE DREAM. Bo has no idea how to turn this thing around, or he would have done it already. Bo has had 5 years to show improvement but we keep seeing the same exact mistakes week in and week out.

We've got to weather the storm? This is a hurricane, not a little rain shower. If you think the Huskers will be just fine after this game, you are out of your mind.

The Huskers under Bo Pelini will only be OK when they have the chance to play against inferior teams that have no business being on the field with Nebraska (ie FCS teams). Anytime we play a solid team, on National TV, we get our a$$es handed to us.

Enjoy being the sunshine pumpers you all are. You have no grasp of reality.