Tim Beck

jimmy1

"Size and speed, Nebraska certainly has it over Northwestern. Nebraska has it over everybody except for maybe the SEC," < that according to Mike Wilborn.......... Now look?...if that quote, and the just recent 80 yard run, doesnt resonate with anyone, on what a bunch of clowns we have coaching Nebraska, nothing will.

Look, I seriously want Nebraska to win. but its just not going to happen with the coaches we have in there now.. Because neither one of them,,understand that you have to inflict physical punishment on both sides, instead nurtureing tenderness of finesse..

Running a spread offense on 4th and 1?..........Beck is makeing my point,,,,,,, he is a joke

i_love_my_cousins_by_afnan_aldimasi-d49b5ff.jpg

Fair warning to everyone - no personal attacks. If you don't like someone's opinion, debate it. Let's remember there's a difference between trolling and a difference of opinion. If you think someone is trolling, report it - don't attack. If you want to attack, that's what the Woodshed is for. Use the ignore function, if you feel you can't help yourself.

Likewise, if you want to express an opinion, you are welcome to. But do it appropriately. Otherwise, it's trolling and a ban will result.

Things have gotten a little out of control on the Board lately, but it's time to stop. We're all frustrated. Take a deep breath. Thanks.