Taylor's Presser (post-game, Ohio State)

zoogs

No one is less happy with a loss than the players. It's a huge emotional letdown. Making them sit down in front of a crowd so the press can needle them about every little mistake they made is barbaric. I really used to get a kick out of when Martinez refused to even do pressers, and I'd applaud now if he just told the reporters to get bent.

No one is less happy with a loss than the players. It's a huge emotional letdown. Making them sit down in front of a crowd so the press can needle them about every little mistake they made is barbaric. I really used to get a kick out of when Martinez refused to even do pressers, and I'd applaud now if he just told the reporters to get bent.

I would still like to see a hint of emotion that he gives a damn that they got blown out.

This cannot be the first Taylor Martinez presser you've watched, zoogies. I cannot for the life of me understand what you expect him to say here. He went to Quarterback Camp this summer, not Press Conference Camp.

You stick a microphone in front of Martinez and these are the kinds of answers you're going to get from him. We know this, we've known this since day one, and we're going to keep seeing this from him for another season and a half.

I get the frustration about this game. But the offense put up 38 points in front of the largest, most hostile crowd in the history of one of the most difficult places to play in all of college football. The offense was not the problem Saturday.

Can someone point me to the thread with quotes and a video from the defensive players' pressers? I'm not able to find that in this forum.

^^^^This^^^^^