What classy fans

these CU fans, whether students a or not, have done a tremendous amout of damage to their university........this will hurt recruiting, university reputation, and anything tied to the university......i hope our fans get out ok and don't get attacked or hurt....this is indeed a sad day for CU and the Big 12 North......it is time to stop this game and provide security to allow all to leave safely........

hunter

I dunno who it would Be But If I had the Authority At Cu, SomeOne Would be looking for a new job, that is Absolutly uncalled for. I mean come on, they can run thier mouths all game long, until someone starts beating them then they gotta act like a bunch of monkey in a circus. If the CU fans want Respect they need to start Respceting everyone else

I have to say that today I was truly embarrassed to be a Colorado Buffaloes fan. I am not stating this because of the old fashion whipping Nebraska gave the Buffs, but because of the behavior of a few fans. Unfortunately it only takes a few knuckleheads (that probably started drinking in the early morning hours) to ruin the game for all of us.

I would like to apologize to all of the Husker players and fans that were subjected to the poor sportsmanship of a few Colorado fans. I take my hat off to the way that Nebraska came in prepared to play and laid a licking on our team. Congrats!!!!

I love the rivalry (even though NU will not admit that it is a rivalry) between the fans and the schools. I have several friends that live in the Omaha area, and we have been known to throw friendly verbal jabs at each other in the week leading up to the game. Lets not let a few idiotic college students ruin it for all of us.

Congrats to the Huskers and their fans, you came to play we did not (I guess that CU figured they had the game in the bag).

I have to say that today I was truly embarrassed to be a Colorado Buffaloes fan. I am not stating this because of the old fashion whipping Nebraska gave the Buffs, but because of the behavior of a few fans. Unfortunately it only takes a few knuckleheads (that probably started drinking in the early morning hours) to ruin the game for all of us.

I would like to apologize to all of the Husker players and fans that were subjected to the poor sportsmanship of a few Colorado fans. I take my hat off to the way that Nebraska came in prepared to play and laid a licking on our team. Congrats!!!!

I love the rivalry (even though NU will not admit that it is a rivalry) between the fans and the schools. I have several friends that live in the Omaha area, and we have been known to throw friendly verbal jabs at each other in the week leading up to the game. Lets not let a few idiotic college students ruin it for all of us.

Congrats to the Huskers and their fans, you came to play we did not (I guess that CU figured they had the game in the bag).

A class post. Thanks. I know it must be hard after a game like this, but it is appreciated.

A class post. Thanks. I know it must be hard after a game like this, but it is appreciated.

AR, I just thought it had to be said. That was a total embarassment (on and off the field). NU played a great game, maybe this is the game that gets them back in the spotlight. College football and the Big XII need Nebraska to be good (tradition I guess)