Ohio State signs to play Texas in 2022 & 2023

Looks like Te$as is trying to relive it's 2005 magic. They have scheduled a home and home with Ohio State. The series was pretty good last time although they probaly lose in 2005 if Troy Smith was not suspended.

Looking back at that with what we know now it kind of funny that Troy was suspended for improper gifts.

They don't win 2005 if we use Ted Ginn Jr on more than two plays(you know, that guy who was probably top3 OSU player of the decade and a top 5 recruit in the country?) and if we had stuck with ONE QB the entire game and sat Zwick's ass down.

Probably the most frustrating OSU loss I've seen in the past 10 years.

If we had Urban Meyer then, we win that game! I am excited to renew that series; this is a series that should be and annual game. Now if we can just get Georgia re-scheduled, that would be great!

You probably won't even have him for this series either.

After 5 NC in 7 years, he'll have my permission to retire. ;)

If we had Urban Meyer then, we win that game! I am excited to renew that series; this is a series that should be and annual game. Now if we can just get Georgia re-scheduled, that would be great!

It wouldn't matter if tOSU did or not. By the time this game rolls around, it will be Federal and International Law that Texass wins all games...period.

It wouldn't matter if tOSU did or not. By the time this game rolls around, it will be Federal and International Law that Texass wins all games...period.

The B1G will only schedule teams in the US, and Texas will have seceded by then.

• Fire 1

The B1G will only schedule teams in the US, and Texas will have seceded by then.

Beat me to it. Texas will have their own college football league.