Obamacare : Does it allow microchipping people?

Which part of section 2571 says you will HAVE TO HAVE a microchip put in your body? Nothing in there says that. Point out the exact line(s) please.

go to 12:45 in the audio stream.. What type of device do you think they are talking about?

it mentions an electronic device

"Mentions an electronic device" does not mean you will HAVE TO HAVE a microchip put in your body.

Which part of section 2571 says you will HAVE TO HAVE a microchip put in your body? Nothing in there says that. Point out the exact line(s) please.

go to 12:45 in the audio stream.. What type of device do you think they are talking about?

it mentions an electronic device

"Mentions an electronic device" does not mean you will HAVE TO HAVE a microchip put in your body.

Does Obamacare require everyone to have insurance?

maybe I am barking up the wrong tree but it sure doesn't sound like it.

Do you seriously think no major news outlet would report on this? Do you seriously think Fox News wouldn't be all over this? Obamacare passed two years ago. It's not like the text hasn't been gone over with a fine-toothed comb at this point. And you expect any rational person to accept this crackpot theory that mentions of electronic devices truly means that Obama will force you to have a chip planted in your body?

It beggars belief. It really does.

both of these are wrong.. not once did they mention HR3962, which is the bill that passed.

OpenCongress Summary

This is the original health care bill that was marked up by three House Committees in the summer of 2009. The final version that was passed by the House is H.R. 3962.

maybe I am barking up the wrong tree but it sure doesn't sound like it.

Do you seriously think no major news outlet would report on this? Do you seriously think Fox News wouldn't be all over this? Obamacare passed two years ago. It's not like the text hasn't been gone over with a fine-toothed comb at this point. And you expect any rational person to accept this crackpot theory that mentions of electronic devices truly means that Obama will force you to have a chip planted in your body?

It beggars belief. It really does.

Don't believe me, listen for yourself. I already said i don't think it will happen but that doesn't mean I am going to stick my head in the sand and ignore the possibility. It very much DOES mention the use of electronic devices.

Not wasting my time with this anymore. It's been debunked. It's a tinfoil hat theory. You want to believe that Obamacare is going to put microchips in you, knock yourself out.

Actually, no it hasn't, snopes did not once refer to HR 3962

You do realize that H.R. 3962 is not the law that was passed, right? H.R. 3962 was dropped by the House after the Senate passed H.R. 3590. Snopes does address H.R. 3590, and specifically states, "Passages cited from HR 3200 are therefore irrelevant as that bill was never signed into law, and the cited wording did not appear in the replacement bill HR 3590 eventually passed as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.." LINK

On December 24, 2009, the Senate passed an alternative health care bill, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (H.R. 3590).[2] In 2010, the House abandoned its reform bill in favor of amending the Senate bill (via the reconciliation process) in the form of the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010.

LINK

www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3962/text

hmm, then why did you give me this bill if it wasn't passed?

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-11-07/politics/health.care_1_affordable-health-care-funds-for-abortion-services-house-democrats?_s=PM:POLITICS

The House of Representatives on Saturday night passed a sweeping health care bill by a vote of 220-215.

With the passage of H.R. 3962, the Affordable Health Care for America Act, proponents of health care reform took an important step forward, but turning the bill into law remains uncertain.

SO did it pass or not.. this said it did?

You were nonsensically posting links, so I posted nonsensical links back to you.

It's actually quite embarrassing for you that you don't even know which bill passed, and have to ask me. Go do some real research on this and figure it out. I've given you the answer in this thread (in fact, I've given you all the answers to this nonsense in this thread), but you continued in your foolishness despite evidence showing your whole OP is a hoax.

You were nonsensically posting links, so I posted nonsensical links back to you.

It's actually quite embarrassing for you that you don't even know which bill passed, and have to ask me. Go do some real research on this and figure it out. I've given you the answer in this thread (in fact, I've given you all the answers to this nonsense in this thread), but you continued in your foolishness despite evidence showing your whole OP is a hoax.

Why do you make disparaging remarks towards me when you are a mod?

Since you know so much and I have no clue.. Did HR3962 pass or not?

EDIT : I mean if you don't believe it say so and move on, why try and take shots at me personally?